A while back i showed up here with all this talk about making djent music and an EP filled with djent stuff. A little while later I realized how frigging hard it is to consistently write djent and how i didn't find it fun to play at all.

So now I'm back with a bit of a different style. I hope you guys like it. I'll C4C anyone who gives me decent Crit!
Click Here for 13R00TZ
Some weird riffs in here, but not bad. Has a good rock feel to it, then it gets heavy around .40, I like that change . It's not a perfect mix, but it's understandable. Nice leads, you got nicely flowing ideas throughout the song, but some of it seems like you improvising. Overall this rocks, it's a little unusual sounding to me but that's not a bad thing. At least you have your own style, that's good. thanks for critting mine!
melo-death is really good i like it a lot, and the first chapter is really good too and the quality is really good too do u record by yourself? and if so what do u use for drums and how do u record the guitar?
Schecter BlackJack Atx v-1fr
Ibanez Gax70l Duncan Distortions
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
The mix is getting better as I go, song is only half-way recorded. Thanks for the crit guys.

Prestofly, I record all my stuff at home. DI into my interface and then Guitar Rig and Impulses is what I normally do for recording guitar. Drums are programmed in guitar pro to work in Addictive Drummer, which I find MUCH better than Superior Drummer and EZDrummer.
Quote by BloodReverence
The mix is getting better as I go, song is only half-way recorded. Thanks for the crit guys.

Prestofly, I record all my stuff at home. DI into my interface and then Guitar Rig and Impulses is what I normally do for recording guitar. Drums are programmed in guitar pro to work in Addictive Drummer, which I find MUCH better than Superior Drummer and EZDrummer.

I also prefer Addictive Drums sound over Ezdrummer, I'm running DFH and I'm still trying to tweak it enough to get a quality sound! I'll check it out when it's done for sure