Hay guys, i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

So, i ordered a guitar from musik-productiv.com last thursday. The site says that it would take 4-6 days to ship the thing but now it has been 8 days already. The DHL post tracking thingy says that it was shipped on tuesday and that "The shipment is being transported to the destination country" altough i find it odd, for it to be transported for such a long time.
Is this normal or should a write them a letter? (Btw i live in Estonia and the shipment was made from Denmark i think)

Great thanks to anyone who helps
"Everybody must get stoned!" - Bob Dylan

Kas pole mitte naljakas, et ma olen ka eestlane?
Aga ma arvan, et oota veel veidikene, selliste asjadega võib alati rohkem aega võtta.
Quote by fanjeera
Hay guys, i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

So, i ordered a guitar from musik-productiv.com last thursday. The site says that it would take 4-6 days to ship the thing but now it has been 8 days already. The DHL post tracking thingy says that it was shipped on tuesday and that "The shipment is being transported to the destination country" altough i find it odd, for it to be transported for such a long time.
Is this normal or should a write them a letter? (Btw i live in Estonia and the shipment was made from Denmark i think)

Great thanks to anyone who helps

Generally they dont count count weekends into shipping, they only ship during the work week, which is within Monday-Friday. Also, some shipping gets delayed, especially if its from another country. I'd say expect it to take till next week
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
On tõesti naljakas

Thanks! I'll do that
"Everybody must get stoned!" - Bob Dylan