I HATE FLOYD ROSE JESUS ****ing CHRIST IT IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE , IT IS ONLY CREATED TO CAUSE TORMENT , WHY AM I BORN INTO A WORLD OF FLOYD ROSE WHY.
ok now that is out of the way, disregarding the obligatory floyd rose problems ( tuning , pain in the ass restring, etc..) i have a new problem , saddle damage./

if i screw in the block too tightly, it scrapes off the grooves and therefore loosening the screw and making it obeselete.

after that i have to travel 50 miles to the nearest guitar shop to buy a new saddle for 10 dollars.

i have replaced 6 saddles already.
Whinge some more maybe? The point of this thread is?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I stripped the nut of my jackson doing this.

The secret is, dont overtitghten the screws.

-facepalm pic-

If youre using an LFR and cheap replacements its gunna make it worse really because the metals softer.
its just a rant because if i dont let off some steam , im on the verge of throwing the guitar out of my window.

i tried asking for more durable metals , they don't supply it.

and another thing, the shop only supplies one kind of saddle, and i have to succumb to using shims made of aluminium foil to balance the height
Quote by noobkerpal
that alone costs more than my guitar

Well that's your problem right there. You get what you pay for. Just the way it is.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Somebody's not happy...

*reported*