I had really no clue where to post this.
So im thinking about recording my own songs in audicaty. I need to make drumtracks for my songs. What is the best program for this?
Also what is a better program than audicaty to use? Somthing that dont cost to much...
Last edited by Usernames sucks at Sep 24, 2011,
Reaper is free and prety much as powerfull as cubase/sonar/blabla.

You need some vsts, theres zillions, drumagog, battery, NI studio drummer, abbey road,

Youll probably want a midi controller/keyboard too so you dont have to draw the notes in.
Ive used FL Studio 8 XXL edition before. Dont know how it ranks among other software but its downloadable (if you look in the right places...). If you've got a mac I've heard good things about garageband.

I like some of the soloing on your jazz song btw - keep at it.
I use Guitar Pro for pretty much all my non-guitar recording, and I just upconvert it to an MP3 if I want it to sound better. I've tried FLStudio and Acoustica Beatcraft, and they only allow 16 straight beats per measure and they start looking rather confusing after a while IMO, so I don't like using them(I tend to use a lot of odd timing, straight 8ths and 16ths don't cut it for me unless it's thrash/death metal).

EDIT:That's not to say FLStudio and Beatcraft are BAD. They SOUND terrific(aside from maybe the crashes, but I like 14" crashes and they're not very popular, it seems). It's just that I don't like the interface and I'm not a fan of the way you set the timing on them.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Last edited by Enix165 at Sep 24, 2011,