Page 1 of 2
Being drunk is being drunk. There seems to be big taboo on the amount of daylight left to drunkeness.

Are you someone who doesn't judge someone for being drunk at 3 in the afternoon? or is it only acceptable at night?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Wandering around the streets pissed off your head during the day is just meh. I don't like it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

in a bar or at home for me. i saw these two drunk twats on a public transport system flirting with a girl and shouting things like 'facebook is shit' to try and impress her. it's borish, out of context and stupid. get drunk at home or at a bar if you want it to be acceptable.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
In Australia not drinking is socially unacceptable. As is not being a wanker.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I've bought weed from the transients at the bar before noon. So its always, especially with alcoholism as socially accepted as it is.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by laid-to-waste
in a bar or at home for me. i saw these two drunk twats on a public transport system flirting with a girl and shouting things like 'facebook is shit' to try and impress her. it's borish, out of context and stupid. get drunk at home or at a bar if you want it to be acceptable.

They sound witty and intelligent.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Any kind of gathering anywhere in England and/or with any number of English people.
It's mandatory, apparently.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Alone

Being drunk around people is just going to cause trouble or irritate people

This.

Or when absolutely EVERYONE is drunk.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Alone

What?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
It's always acceptable to be drunk.

ALWAYS.
Don't listen to these party poopers.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
Well, I found out that when you're at a friend's house with a few other people, just drinking moderately, it's not "acceptable" to quickly drink a bottle of Jack and get completely shit faced. Even if it's 11 p.m.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
In the privacy of your own home or that of someone who condones it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
When you are among drunks.

When you are at home.

And everywhere if you are not drunk, nor tipsy, but have taken some.
I don't give a shit if my drinking is accepted by society or not.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I don't give a shit if my drinking is accepted by society or not.

I hope you go to jail then.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
When theres alcohol that needs someone to consume it.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Alone

have you ever gone to a party? granted, i'm not a fan of huge crowds and loud areas...but drinking with some friends is probably the most fun you can ever have.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I am drunk right now TS...........................................is that socially acceptable to you?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Accept my sociality since im almost wasted atm and its 19pm, WONKER!
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    Always.
    Quote by Pleasure2kill
    The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
    Whenever you damn well please.

When is it socially acceptable for teenagers to have/voice opinions on drunkenness? Never.

Now be quiet, you little shits.
    XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
    Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
    ON LIGHTNING.
    Quote by Jazz Funeral
    Whenever you damn well please.

When is it socially acceptable for teenagers to have/voice opinions on drunkenness? Never.

Now be quiet, you little shits.

lolwut
    Call me Chris
    Quote by jimihendrix6699
    had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
    In Scotland, 60% of the time its acceptable to be drunk all the time.
    Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by IronMaiden76
    lolwut

You too!!
    XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
    Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
    ON LIGHTNING.
    meh, as long as the bar is open, drinking is ok.

other people being shitfaced is annoying at any time if you're sober. Just let them get on with it.
    Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
    Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
    Quote by carlos_almighty
    Well, I found out that when you're at a friend's house with a few other people, just drinking moderately, it's not "acceptable" to quickly drink a bottle of Jack and get completely shit faced. Even if it's 11 p.m.

Haha been there done that. Slept on the bathroom floor with a towel for a blanket
    I think if you are doing jack daniels shots at 8am as soon as you wake up is a bit of a problem, but I dont care what a person does really. Its game day here at my college so everyones been drinking since 10 or 11 am, its pretty acceptable to be drunk before noon or one when theres an occasion like that.
    some people aren't annoying, embarrassing messes when drunk, some are . Most of the people ITT who say that it's socially unacceptable to be drunk around other people probably haven't had pleasant experiences with drunks.

It's a black or white thing for me. It sucks to babysit embarrassing/ destructive drunks, but it's fun to be with people who aren't so when drunk. As far as being around other people at any point in the day? I don't condone it since it's not a necessary part of life.
    on UG i guess
    There is more than one thing i have to say...
    Quote by JDizzle787
    some people aren't annoying, embarrassing messes when drunk, some are . Most of the people ITT who say that it's socially unacceptable to be drunk around other people probably haven't had pleasant experiences with drunks.

It's a black or white thing for me. It sucks to babysit embarrassing/ destructive drunks, but it's fun to be with people who aren't so when drunk. As far as being around other people at any point in the day? I don't condone it since it's not a necessary part of life.

Well said. If you act like an ass, it's socially unacceptable, if you're a functioning drunk, more power and liver disease to you. I bet a lot of us work or go to school with people that are drunk during the middle of the day and we don't even notice. I don't condone going to work or school drunk, but it just illustrates how easily some drunk people can "pass" for sober.
    Quote by Neo Evil11
    I hope you go to jail then.

I hope your legs grow together.
    Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
    You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
    Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
    I can fap to this. Keep going.
    Quote by Jackal58
    I hope your legs grow together.

So I will be like a male mermaid? Cool. Bitches love mermaids.
    Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
    whenever, ive drank g&t for breakfast before.
    in fact most of this summer i was drunk before 5
    now extra flamey
    I assume most of us are drunk when we post in the pit right? If my post is in the evening central time, and if I'm trolling hard or being generally disagreeable, it's a pretty safe bet I was drunk.

...or is pit posting an antisocial behavior anyway?
    Alone, and only when the person is depressed.
    “Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
    Page 1 of 2