Page 1 of 2
Okay guys I need your help. Me and my best friend have a $500 bet that I can't bone this girl. Only problem? She's a christian and wants to "save herself" (lol) for her husband. I need some suggestions on getting into her pants and then getting the **** out of there. Before you say it she doesn't drink and I don't want to be arrested so rape isn't an option either.
And to think that I've been pretty ok with 11ers until this month.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Marry her? Then divorce
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Rape.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Start a serious relationship with and then marry her.

Quote by lushacrous
And to think that I've been pretty ok with 11ers until this month.

ikr! for shame
at risk of posting a serious response to a not very serious OP.. those who are religiously influenced about their sexuality are usually pretty passionate about it. u made both a slightly disgusting and hopeless bet.
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Fender Spalted Maple Tele
Squier Affinity Tele w.mods
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo + 212 Recto Cab
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
I think it's disgusting that you are willing to do this to a girl who doesn't believe in sex before marriage, just to win a stupid bet. Seriously, grow up.
Youre a complete douchebag. Grow the **** up and go home
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Offer to pay her $500 for the deed.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by tyler_j
You are a horrible human being.

This.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
You're an asshole.

Grow up and leave her alone.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by rhcp_rulz95
Only problem? She's a christian and wants to "save herself" (lol) for her husband.

Why is this funny? She wants to save herself for the man she will marry and love more than any other person. Thats an admirable goal nowadays. I respect that in girls
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by Jazz Funeral
Offer to pay her $500 for the deed.

Split it with her.

TS you're a loser.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
+1 to paying her. or make here a roofie colada like ol' quagmire
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by Jackal58
Split it with her.

That's even better. Do this.

Quote by Jackal58
TS you're a loser.

Aaaand this.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by guitarlord28
Why is this funny? She wants to save herself for the man she will marry and love more than any other person. Thats an admirable goal nowadays. I respect that in girls

I think that when people "save themselves" for someone they truly love is quite respectable. But I think a couple should try most of the things they'll experience during marriage (sharing a house, sharing money, having sex) before the wedding or it might be doomed to fail.
You will need to dedicate 3 months to spend a copious amount of time with her, talking to her, taking small steps in a relationship, and round the first 3 bases. After 3 months, start hanging out with another girl and let christian girl know that you need more out of a relationship/you feel the relationship has run it's course.

I say you got a 50-50 chance. Either way you're going to hurt her and should take time to think of what a horrible person you are for being a callous dick.
Quote by Metallicatz
Tell her you are a pastor, then ram your knob in her mouth.

Don't do this.
Quote by due 07
Don't do this.

Bad memories?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by rhcp_rulz95
Okay guys I need your help. Me and my best friend have a $500 bet that I can't bone this girl. Only problem? She's a christian and wants to "save herself" (lol) for her husband. I need some suggestions on getting into her pants and then getting the **** out of there. Before you say it she doesn't drink and I don't want to be arrested so rape isn't an option either.

You're vile.
If she's super religious, she is trained to want to be obedient to authoritative male figures. Take her out for a few dates but come off as super commanding and assertive to the point that you seem in charge of everything all the time. You can be horrible at this strategy and get her within a month, or be great at it and knock it out within a couple of dates.

I actually condone it because you're liberating her from a pretty stupid ideology that's only going to teach her self-loathing and shame about her body and sexual nature. She'll take it hard when you ditch her afterward, but it'll probably be a good wake up call and let her take control of the life she's been letting some youth pastor own up to this point.

edit* you could always keep dating her too. You never know how great she might be once she opens up.
Quote by guitarlord28

+1
We're all alright!
Do it to her while she sleeps and videotape it. Show it to her and your mates afterwards.

You dirty ****.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Ghefly
You're vile.

And he's about 13, I assume.
Last edited by tyler_j at Sep 24, 2011,
Why do so many people think this is a horrible idea? This is the 21st century. People can **** with no strings attached and it turns out great.
Quote by rhcp_rulz95
Why do so many people think this is a horrible idea? This is the 21st century. People can **** with no strings attached and it turns out great.

They're all joking. You know no one in the pit would really stop a guy from having sex with a prude girl solely for financial gain.
if this is remotely true then you're the very definition of garbage.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
I love how high and mighty that pit is today

I'm not condoning this idea but....
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by That_Hot_Guy
I love how high and mighty that pit is today

I'm not condoning this idea but....

Yes, because The Pit is a single entity and should always act like TS.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 2