So I recently picked up a used Maxon OD808 for cheap on ebay ... and it came with a missing tone knob. Do you know where I can buy replacements for that kind of thing? (It's the small one at the bottom.)

Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
ebay? google?

smallbearelec.com
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by coolstoryangus
A plastic bottle top and blue tac.

This is a great cheap alternative ... but I'd rather have a replacement of the original knob.

Quote by bluestratplayer
ebay? google?

smallbearelec.com

Cheers.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Last edited by La Qotsa at Sep 24, 2011,
There are tons of knobs in all styles on ebay. Is there any place local that deals in electronics (Radio Shack???)?
Quote by SWilson
There are tons of knobs in all styles on ebay. Is there any place local that deals in electronics (Radio Shack???)?

Here in Northern Ireland we don't have any amazing shops like that.

EDIT: As far as I can see, that electronics site doesn't have the exact one, is it even possible to get an exact replacement?
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Last edited by La Qotsa at Sep 24, 2011,
Quote by Necrotise
Try contacting Maxon?

Looks like it bro.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
If you contact Maxon, they might be able to provide basic spare parts such as knobs, battery covers, etc.
I don't know where their European distributor is, but the one here in the USA is in Clifton, NJ. Contact them.

Godlyke Distributing Inc.
PO BOX 3076
Clifton, NJ 07012

Phone: (866) 2-GODLYKE (1-866-246-3595)
Phone: (973) 777-7477

email: info@godlyke.com
Quote by Gutch220
If you contact Maxon, they might be able to provide basic spare parts such as knobs, battery covers, etc.
I don't know where their European distributor is, but the one here in the USA is in Clifton, NJ. Contact them.

Godlyke Distributing Inc.
PO BOX 3076
Clifton, NJ 07012

Phone: (866) 2-GODLYKE (1-866-246-3595)
Phone: (973) 777-7477

email: info@godlyke.com

Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
wdmusic
axesrus
axetec
tubetown (germany)
musikding (germany)

check out those guys, maybe one will have the knob you want
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Here in Northern Ireland we don't have any amazing shops like that.

I wasn't sure. Just a suggestion.
there's a maplin on the boucher road. i guess that's a similar idea to radioshack.

but yeah you probably have more chance in getting them just going online.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?