Well, I've been set on a Blackstar HT20 for months, and today I finally got the rest of the money I needed. I bought it for £25 off at my local store (I know his son) and now it's in my bedroom. You all know what it looks like, but here's some pics anyway

I don't trust myself to do a review right now, I'm still getting used to it, but I can safely say I'm happy with it

James

Edit: Apologies for my shitty camera work :P
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Last edited by lfcagger at Sep 24, 2011,
Where is the pic?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
HNAD!
I'm not a Blackstar fan, but I hope you are, you bought it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ £25 off the RRP :P Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Pics back up now!
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
HNad!

Ug is gonna love your settings lol.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Thanks guys

@Greg, this is my first amp with an EQ. I only had a MicroCube before, so I wanted to see if scooping mids worked. I hated it.

I need moar mids.

Is the Celestion Rocket 50 a good speaker by the way? I guess I shouldn't be worrying, but I want to make it sound as good as possible.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
It's not the greatest but decent. TBH I wouldn't spend a whole lot of money upgrading it as you'll probably move on eventually. HNAD though, enjoy it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I'd avoid the Rocket 50, I'm pretty sure that's what "Marshall" loads into the MG cabs. I mean they don't sound terrible but there's plenty of better options available besides that.

HNAD, hope you enjoy it
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by mmolteratx
It's not the greatest but decent. TBH I wouldn't spend a whole lot of money upgrading it as you'll probably move on eventually. HNAD though, enjoy it.
And I was about to say EVM 12L or Fane Studio for their sheer transparency so he can buy and plug in lots of pedals.

HNAD lfcagger!

I was thinking then '£25 because he knows his f**king son?! I need to get some more friends!' But £25 off makes more sense

HNAD!
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
HNAD! very swag amp you got there. the rocket 50 is decent speaker, not the greatest, but it is better than most stock speakers. try it out, you might not feel the need for a new speaker, depending on what you play it might work fine. For metal is is a little too loose in the bass, a bit muddy, but medium gain stuff sounds fine through it.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Boost those mids you communist!!!! And only a communist could get a amp like that for $25 or whatever the euro is worth....That's a steal.

Just kidding, congrats on the new amp, enjoy it.

Again, it was £25 off the asking price

Thanks guys

Await my thread in a while about pedals. Lots of pedals

My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube