A lot of the youtube lessons i watch the guys always have an e-book to buy, Should i get the Justin guitar guys, Marty Swartz/guitarjamz.com or the yourguitarsage's. If you are familiar with any of these e-books let me know, i just need to learn more chords and songs and i just think an organized thing would be better than my current method of looking through tons of youtube videos for songs to learn.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Quote by Cloudkicker
A lot of the youtube lessons i watch the guys always have an e-book to buy, Should i get the Justin guitar guys, Marty Swartz/guitarjamz.com or the yourguitarsage's. If you are familiar with any of these e-books let me know, i just need to learn more chords and songs and i just think an organized thing would be better than my current method of looking through tons of youtube videos for songs to learn.

'Go to this site...http://mainekick-musicmaking.blogspot.com
Why are you limiting yourself to e-books?

I'm a big fan of some of the stuff put out the MI press. I've yet to see anything of the quality of their best stuff in an e-book. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist ... but it seems a strange choice to only be looking at e-books when looking for a more organized course of study.
Quote by mainekick

Yeah..... uh no.

@OP I have had a lot of my students (because I don't really claim to teach beginners, I'm more for the intermediate or advanced guys) show significant progress through materials and self study with Justin Sandercoe. He is the only guy that I would wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend.

Also, I have personally evaluated a manuscript from a user here "evolucian". He is well known and respected here, and I can honestly say he did a very good job from a teaching standpoint.

Also, as for basics and a pay site that I think does give value and benefit for the money, I have to say Jam Play is a very good site for the money, and again, many of my students have shown great progress (Later they came to me) from what they picked up on that website. Currently I have an online student, that's used both these resources, and has committed to diligent study and self motivated, and after only 2 and a half months, because of this, I can honestly put his development level at what you normally find for people playing and studying for 1-2 years.

So, its all about what you put into it.

Best,

Sean