So I decided to get a small portable amp as they would be pretty useful. So which one should I get? I'm open to any suggestions. I'm clueless when it comes to amps.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
Budget?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Well, while portability may certainly be an important factor, I feel like it would be senseless for me to make amp suggestions when that's all I have to go on. I have no idea what your approximate budget is, what kind of music and guitarists you like, or anything. All I can tell going by your name is that you're likely into metal.
Quote by Brainpolice2
Well, while portability may certainly be an important factor, I feel like it would be senseless for me to make amp suggestions when that's all I have to go on. I have no idea what your approximate budget is, what kind of music and guitarists you like, or anything. All I can tell going by your name is that you're likely into metal.

Well, I figured it's a portable amp, so It wasn't too important. All I really want is portable distortion.

Budget:They're pretty cheap so I can probably afford most of yore suggestions, but I'd like it as cheap as possible.

Playing style:Take a wild guess.

What I'm looking for:

- Headphone jack and something so I can play along with backing tracks.

- Distortion and volume, and lots of it. But I don't really NEED high volumes. I would rather have a cheap amp then a loud one.

- a long battery life, or as long as I can get with a portable amp.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
I have a Roland Micro Cube and I love it. The amp models are great, and the effects are all useable (when I got mine, it had chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, and seperate delay and reverb. may have changed since). If you're into metal, it has a Mesa Boogie (triple?) Rectifier model, which is good. Also takes effects better than any other. The British Combo (Vox AC30) model is a good light/medium distortion, and the Classic Stack (some Marshall, I'm sure) I actually use primarily for blues- medium distortion. Both clean channels are good, the Black Panel (Fender) is a little brighter/harder, the JC Clean (Roland JC Series) is a little more mellow, and if you add the chorus, it sounds fantastic. The acoustic channel is kinda cheap, although with a decent single coil it's okay. The Mic Pre-amp is terrible as a mic pre-amp, but it's a cool fuzzy solid state distortion with the gain all the way up.
^^^^ That

And also Fender Mustang Mini..it came out about a week ago. And (flameshield activated) the portable line 6 spider. Sorry for not giving enough info on it lol. But honestly, the line 6 is probably your best bet if all you want is distortion. The mustangs cant do anything well thats good for metal and the roland micro isn't nearly as good as its bigger bros. So....my vote goes to line 6 (flameshield still active).
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Pignose.

Haven't compared them directly to the others to know how they compare in terms of quality, but they are by far the coolest.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Roland cube 15xl or micro cube rx.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Vox DA5 are terrific quality for the size.

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Behringer SP400 phase shifter
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10