Don't know if this is related to the same problem or not, but have a look at this thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480739

Hope it helps
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
Don't know if this is related to the same problem or not, but have a look at this thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480739

Hope it helps

Kinda, but not exactly my problem. The tab I'm looking for is not available for download.

You have to see it through the guitar pro like thing that UG released a while ago. Of course, the demo version only features about 10 seconds of the song so the solo which is what I'm interested in, cant be seen.

If I click "3 days trial" I get the "non US location" error :S
There's a free program called tuxguitar that will open Guitar Pro and Powertab files if that's what you need.
try googling it and finding it on a different website. all eric clapton songs are just available in the us
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
solution! put cache: infront of the url and if youre in chrome then search it, or if youre on anything else paste that into the google search bar
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by 1990EAM
Is there any way around it? I really need a tab that I cant find anywhere else but that is in UG+...
I'm pretty sure this is impossible.

The UG+ tabs are online versions of the GP files that they're based on. You can still download the original GP files for free at the bottom of the page. Try scrolling down, you'll find the button.

EDIT: I take that back, looks like it might be possible. I'm seeing certain "tab pro" only songs. But those songs all have GP versions as well...
Quote by leigh596
solution! put cache: infront of the url and if youre in chrome then search it, or if youre on anything else paste that into the google search bar

That's the solution in the thread I linked to - this is a different issue though, so that didn't resolve it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by jetfuel495
I'm pretty sure this is impossible.

The UG+ tabs are online versions of the GP files that they're based on. You can still download the original GP files for free at the bottom of the page. Try scrolling down, you'll find the button.

EDIT: I take that back, looks like it might be possible. I'm seeing certain "tab pro" only songs. But those songs all have GP versions as well...

For a second I had some hope

Although it could be that I cannot find it myself.. the tab in question is this: http://www.911tabs.com/link/?7538694

There's a free version on UG, but it sucks. The drums and the rest of the instruments are not even played in tempo. Dont know how it's still up. Plus the solo is completely wrong..