everyone, i must tell you, never soak your meat in hot sauce.

so a few minutes ago i just layed the worst #2 of my life. so hears the background

i love hotfood. i grew up in new orleans, and was around spicy food all the time, and loved every minute of it. often times, food isn't spicy enough for me, even with habanero's and such. i guess i'm just so used to spices and such that things like crystal hot sauce don't affect me.

so today i was cooking steaks for buddies that were coming over, and i thought i would try something new with my steak, so i marinated it with louisiana hot sauce (and sliced garlic). the thing comes onto the grill, and immediately i start salivating because i can smell the spicy-ness come off the grill.

when all the steaks were cooked, and we were eating i loved how my steak tasted (it was prime rib btw). unlike when you brush spices onto the steak, the entire steak was evenly spicy, and i loved that.

unfortunately, i took the worst shit ever when i layed a liquid number 2, and there was still hotsauce in my shit. it burned my ****ing intestines all the way to my asshole, which burned 5x worse than anything ever before in my life. i literally am still having phantom pains from this hot shit.

tl;dr, don't marinate steaks with hot sauce.
Evenly spicy? That's nothing.

A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I went on the search for some hot ass hot wings in the Maryland metropolitan area. We found the hottest thing by far at this little sports bar. We told the owner what we were looking for and he gave us a cup of this hot sauce called "Kiss of Demon" which was off the menu.

It definitely lived up to its title. Even a tiny HINT of the sauce burned my entire tongue, and it STAYS there. So we ordered a batch of wings and went through with it anyway, dipping each wing with a little dash of the sauce. By the time I was done, my stomach felt like it was turning into mush. The next day I couldn't even sit down...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I would like a description of this liquid shit. Down to the very last detail. Post pics if possible.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
did you try rubbing icy hot on it?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
When you said about soaking your meat in hot sauce, i thought you meant your dick.
I was expecting you to say you put hot sauce on your junk. I am terribly disappointed by the direction of this thread.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Evenly spicy? That's nothing.

A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I went on the search for some hot ass hot wings in the Maryland metropolitan area. We found the hottest thing by far at this little sports bar. We told the owner what we were looking for and he gave us a cup of this hot sauce called "Kiss of Demon" which was off the menu.

It definitely lived up to its title. Even a tiny HINT of the sauce burned my entire tongue, and it STAYS there. So we ordered a batch of wings and went through with it anyway, dipping each wing with a little dash of the sauce. By the time I was done, my stomach felt like it was turning into mush. The next day I couldn't even sit down...

My brother did that same exact thing once.

You're gonna fart blood while you're sleeping.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Well-the-sauce-is-reusable?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
No.

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Quote by 00_hns_00

so a few minutes ago i just layed the worst #2 of my life. so hears the background

i love hotfood. i grew up in new orleans, and was around spicy food all the time, and loved every minute of it. often times, food isn't spicy enough for me, even with habanero's and such. i guess i'm just so used to spices and such that things like crystal hot sauce don't affect me.

tl;dr, don't marinate steaks with hot sauce.

Crystal isnt even hot, or even that good.

Man up

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Sep 24, 2011,
Moused over the thread title, saw this,
Quote by 00_hns_00

was expecting dick thread.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
Moused over the thread title, saw this,

was expecting dick thread.

Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by SGstriker

Franks isn't even hot.

It's just fucking delicious.

If I'm having a burger and can get hold on this shit, it's going to be slathered on along with ketchup.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Serves you right: spices should be used sparingly.
Everyone knows that.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre