Page 1 of 2
Whenever I grow any facial hair I notice that when I stroke the hairs, they grow faster. It's similar to the theory that plants respond to touch. I can grow a goatee in half the time it normally takes by stroking the beard.

Does anybody else have weird quirks that they use to acheive specific goals? (Such as feeling up your facial hair to make it grow faster)
I stroke my beard along other things and they all seem to grow faster that way.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quite right, young chap. All great beard growers know that skillful stroking builds the beard.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Dirge Humani
It's all in your head.

Fixed, and it is not in his head.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You should do an actual experiment to test your hypothesis, otherwise it's just anecdotal evidence. For reals, do it... For science! (And of course manliness.)
Quote by purplehaze2242
Whenever I grow any facial hair I notice that when I stroke the hairs, they grow faster.

If only the same worked for my penis... I'd be the next Ron Jeremy.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
I had a little soul patch that I would always pinch it and give it a little tug. I shaved it off a few hours ago. I still make the little pinching motion toward my lower lip, then I'm like "oh yea, I don't have that anymore." I think I have a case of Phantom Beard.
Feels bad man.
FORZA CATANIA
I always stroke my goatee/beard, and it does seem the side I favour does grow faster or longer. Just thought I was losing my mind.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by jonathan666666
I had a little soul patch that I would always pinch it and give it a little tug. I shaved it off a few hours ago. I still make the little pinching motion toward my lower lip, then I'm like "oh yea, I don't have that anymore." I think I have a case of Phantom Beard.
Feels bad man.

I get that too. I don't know what I'd do without facial hair now.
Quote by iantheman
start stroking only one side... for science.

I am now waiting for results of your lopsided face.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by jonathan666666
Feels bad man.

I do that with my chin when I shave. Phantom beard syndrome ftl.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
It has something to do with stimulating the hair folacles, yada yada science
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I pride myself on my humility.
Anyone got any advice for growing side burns? It looks kind of weird if I jsut randomly start stroking the sides of my face.
Quote by purplehaze2242
Anyone got any advice for growing side burns? It looks kind of weird if I jsut randomly start stroking the sides of my face.

Don't shave them, don't use lotions and stroke it like a boss.

You will end up Alpha as ****.
I've had a beard for many years now and... nigga, you be crazy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Interesting concept. Reminds me of when my wife was lamenting the fact that one of her house plants wasn't thriving as she had hoped it would. She asked for some advice and I told her to stroke it with some toilet paper. She asked if I thought that would really work and I replied "Well it's done wonders for your ass".

And then the fight started.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Interesting concept. Reminds me of when my wife was lamenting the fact that one of her house plants wasn't thriving as she had hoped it would. She asked for some advice and I told her to stroke it with some toilet paper. She asked if I thought that would really work and I replied "Well it's done wonders for your ass".

That wasn't really that funny...
Quote by Jackal58

All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Jackal58

Such a troll dad
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I've had a beard for many years now and... nigga, you be crazy.

That's weird, I thought you'd be a good stroker Kensai.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by purplehaze2242
That wasn't really that funny...

Did you know that everyone disagrees with you?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

HAHAHAHAHAHA HE MEANS HIS PENIS
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Kensai
Such a troll dad

She asked me once "What's on TV?" I replied "Dust."
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

Clearly she's not doing her part.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Stop faceturbating.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Jackal58

That's not funny! That's just being a smartass. Grow up. What are you like 40?
Quote by Trowzaa
HAHAHAHAHAHA HE MEANS HIS PENIS

ISN'T HE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL ROFL
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
ISN'T HE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL ROFL

Can't say I'm not.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by purplehaze2242
You're not funny either.

Can't say I'm not funny.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 2