So Not All Metalheads Are Douche Bags And They Arent All Totally Obsessed With The One Genre And Think Everything Else Is Crap. Just Thought Id Put That Out There And See If Anyone Can Second That.
I now can sleep sound at night knowing that.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yeah I Second That But It's Really Annoying To Type Everything Like It's a Title, But We're Not Following Titling Rules Either

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
OP suggests otherwise.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dirge Humani
No, but you are.

qft
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
What? Yes we are. I would know, I am one.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Yes , way too many metalheads are douchebags.
Most of them can't even differentiate metal and core , and therefore go apeshit against anything a bit more mainstream ...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by ethan_hanus
Why did you capitalize the first letter of every word like every word was the start of a sentence?

It's not as
annoying as that guy
who types like
this
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm