Page 2 of 3
Louie is great. Perfect for when you feel like a piece of shit. Like someone said my favorite was probably the one where that asshole wanted to fight him. Oh yeah and the Duckling episodes. Beautiful.
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Aug 28, 2012,
The last few episodes have been great. Season 3 seems like it's getting better and better as it goes along. The dad episode reminded me a lot of season 1, which is definitely not a bad thing.
That's my name

My parents named me after Louis Vuitton, but they arent very fluent in English and they ended up spelling it "Louie" :|
The poker scene from season 1 is the best 7 mins of TV ever. Before the opening mother ****ing credits to Boot!!!
Suicide guy episode is the best one
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I love that show I catch it whenever I watch Wilfred

last two episodes I saw was when he get set up on the blind date and the lady forced him to eat her pussy
And the one where he goes on a trip to Florida.. Everything about that episode is so awkward yet so well done
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by piratemetalhead
That's my name

My parents named me after Louis Vuitton, but they arent very fluent in English and they ended up spelling it "Louie" :|

I lol'ed so hard at this.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i don't watch it enough. i think i've only seen a few episodes. the one where he accidentally gets a ride to the weird swinger's house and Chris Rock has to pick him up, the one where he's looking for an apartment with Pamela, and the one where he has to watch his niece.

oh, and the masturbation one.

depressing uncomfortable humor is great. too bad Wilfred has been more depressing and uncomfortable than humorous as of late.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i don't watch it enough. i think i've only seen a few episodes. the one where he accidentally gets a ride to the weird swinger's house and Chris Rock has to pick him up, the one where he's looking for an apartment with Pamela, and the one where he has to watch his niece.

oh, and the masturbation one.

depressing uncomfortable humor is great. too bad Wilfred has been more depressing and uncomfortable than humorous as of late.

Was that you who said you just got Netflix again? Seasons 1 and 2 are on there.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Was that you who said you just got Netflix again? Seasons 1 and 2 are on there.

that was me. i'll have to watch it then. gotta wait until shit gets back to normal at my house though, there's no way i can watch anything right now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Parker Posie episodes and the Florida episodes are my favorite, Season 3 is amazing.
I'm seeing him and Todd Glass in the fall.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm not sure. My sister bought the tickets. I think 30 to 40. Not too bad.

Second to last row
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Enjoy it dude, I've only seen Gabriel Iglesias live. I had a good time, even if he isn't the best comedian.

Beer helps a little.

Oh, and check PP&E.
Live stand up is the absolute best thing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Live stand up is the absolute best thing.

yeah, but i only enjoy it with beer, otherwise i feel kinda uncomfortable for them and sometimes i'm just bitterly not enjoying the jokes, especially for open mic sessions

which is annoying because i have to sneak it in cos i'm still underage

FIX YOUR SYSTEM, EARTH
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
i need to see more live stand up. i've only seen Lewis Black last year for my birthday. i'd love to see Louis C.K. and Patton Oswalt eventually. i'd also love for a heckler to be in the audience.
Quote by laid-to-waste
yeah, but i only enjoy it with beer, otherwise i feel kinda uncomfortable for them and sometimes i'm just bitterly not enjoying the jokes, especially for open mic sessions

which is annoying because i have to sneak it in cos i'm still underage

FIX YOUR SYSTEM, EARTH
Open mics are always high and low, but primarily low. That's just because it's people who don't really know how to do stand up and are trying to figure it out.

Once you get out of the open mics and start getting asked to do sets it's better quality.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Not a fan of his stand up, but the show is great. Most recently saw the episode where he thinks Lily left the apartment. So tense and then super hilarious. That guy knows what he's doing.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Great great great show. I was instantly hooked on it the second i finished the pilot. Interesting, real, and easy to relate to. Made me interest in Louis CK and his other projects. I'd recommend this to anyone with a sense of humor.
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Quote by element4433
I'm seeing him and Todd Glass in the fall.

Super jealous.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i need to see more live stand up. i've only seen Lewis Black last year for my birthday. i'd love to see Louis C.K. and Patton Oswalt eventually. i'd also love for a heckler to be in the audience.

I would love to Patton Oswalt and C.K.

Also Aziz Ansari and John Mulaney, and maybe Tosh.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I saw Aziz Ansari and Kevin Hart at the same show once, it was incredible. One of my friends saw Tosh and said he was awesome live. I'd love to see Louis CK or Donald Glover live. I always wanted to see Greg Giraldo, but I never got to before he passed away, unfortunately. Joel McHale came to my university last year, but I missed it which sucked.

Anyway, yeah I love Louie but I haven't been watching much this season. I really need to catch up on the episodes, especially if they're more like season 1.
Its alright but theres not enough substance to it. Theres no plot half the time. I watch it but i cant help but feel something is missing from it.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
I cum blood

Quote by iHurricaneGTR
Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Metallicuh
I don't always chill but when I do I chill with marijuana.

Stay classy
I love the show. Especially the scene where he is in the elevator and she asks him to shove a bag of dicks up her ass. That was good.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Not a fan of his standup, he comes off as a dick, but I like Louie the show

And he's certainly not trying to hide that he's an asshole, it's a large part of his charm. But he's also very self-deprecating, which is another part of his charm.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
I love the show. Especially the scene where he is in the elevator and she asks him to shove a bag of dicks up her ass. That was good.

He did a whole bit on "bags of dicks" in Shameless Stand-Up Comedy, was good stuff.
I like how sad it is.

Like, it's the saddest comedy show ever. But I enjoy that immensely cuz it's sort of cutting into the darkness that is our pathetic existence and getting us to laugh at it a bit. Maybe even defiantly.

I've always thought that's what good comedy should do.

Also I enjoy the soundtrack. And him rawking the fuck out in the car to the Who.
Yeah it's awesome, I need to catch up on the past 4 or 5 episodes though. Will probably get that done today.