View poll results: Which to buy UG?
BOSS CS-3 Compressor
3 21%
BOSS NS-2
3 21%
Carillion MIDI Keyboard
8 57%
Voters: 14.
Okay. For my birthday, what should I get Pit?

http://www.allansbillyhyde.com.au/prod/CACONTROL49/Carillon_CACONTROL49_49_Note_USB_MIDI_Controller_Keyboard.aspx

http://www.allansbillyhyde.com.au/prod/NS2/Boss_NS-2_Noise_Suppressor_Pedal.aspx

http://www.allansbillyhyde.com.au/prod/CS3/Boss_CS~3_Compression_Sustainer_Pedal.aspx

Please help me decide

If it makes any difference, I have a multi-FX pedal which has a noise suppressor on it. As for the other two, I don't have them. But yeah, I also have a shitty amp. Thanks guys.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
the ISP Decimator is much better than the Boss noise gate, so if you want a noise get i'd suggest looking into that instead. though your best bet is to get a used 6505 112.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's your birthday. Think about what you really want/need the most.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Sep 24, 2011,

This is the most fearsome adbot yet! It posts as a regular member for 2 years, then makes its move on us! If their power keeps growing at this rate, there won't be any stopping them from making us buy something...
Get a keytar instead.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by King Donkey
It's your birthday. Think about what you really want/need the most.

I get where you're coming from, and thanks, but my problem is that I want them all, so I'm asking which one do you think is most worthwhile, or best option? Thanks for the input though guys!!!
Quote by slash_GNR666

Yeah all right then. It's difficult for me to decide for you because I don't know what your specific needs are and I'd hate to influence you on choosing something you will later regret .

If you want to dabble with the keyboard then I would suggest that, but I don't feel like keyboards are really worth it if they're not full length. If you want to play something that exceeds your given range then that would just get irritating. I'm probably going to go with the noise suppressor.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Yeah all right then. It's difficult for me to decide for you because I don't know what your specific needs are and I'd hate to influence you on choosing something you will later regret .

If you want to dabble with the keyboard then I would suggest that, but I don't feel like keyboards are really worth it if they're not full length. If you want to play something that exceeds your given range then that would just get irritating. I'm probably going to go with the noise suppressor.

Okay, thanks! I think I'm going to try and make a poll...something I've ever done before :p
Quote by slash_GNR666

Personally, I'd go with the keyboard, but it depends on your needs and how you would use all three of them.
Well, out of the Noise Suppressor and the Compressor, which would you guys considered more important for a guitarist?
Quote by slash_GNR666

Gah I changed my mind immediately after voting for the noise suppressor . I say the compressor now.
West Ham United
Hurrrm. Anymore opinion? Anyone?
Quote by slash_GNR666

what are you going to get the most use out of?
also: take time to decide.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by coco-loco
Okay. For my birthday, what should I get Pit?

http://www.allansbillyhyde.com.au/prod/CACONTROL49/Carillon_CACONTROL49_49_Note_USB_MIDI_Controller_Keyboard.aspx

http://www.allansbillyhyde.com.au/prod/NS2/Boss_NS-2_Noise_Suppressor_Pedal.aspx

http://www.allansbillyhyde.com.au/prod/CS3/Boss_CS~3_Compression_Sustainer_Pedal.aspx

Please help me decide

If it makes any difference, I have a multi-FX pedal which has a noise suppressor on it. As for the other two, I don't have them. But yeah, I also have a shitty amp. Thanks guys.

Don't make me say it.
Quote by Harvey Swick
what are you going to get the most use out of?
also: take time to decide.

I know, but my birthday is coming up within the month, and I'd like to let my parents know early! I want them all at some point, but I don't know which to start with!

Quote by So-Cal
Don't make me say it.

I know, and I intend on getting a new amp in the near future (that's a year or so...), but not for my birthday as my parents aren't down with that seeing as I always want expensive things for my birthday and Christmas, whilst my sister wants simple things hehe.
Quote by slash_GNR666

Do you have any other keyboards?

If not, get the midi keyboard. And then buy/pirate Alchemy, and spend hours messing around with it.
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 25, 2011,
I have a really awful keyboard....cheap, and it's pretty battered (well over 10 years old). Is Alchemy a recording program?
Quote by slash_GNR666