Page 1 of 2
I've quit recently, but I'd usually buy Camels, and smoke maybe 4 or 5 a day. Not a hell of a lot, but enough.
Le Grande Cigar

$10,000
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
Djarum Blacks (sometimes Black Slims)

maybe once a week. I'm not addicted, i just like having a puff or two when I chill so i keep them availible .
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Camel Wides, and maybe 3 a day. just whenever I feel like it!
My Gear:
2011 PRS SE Santana
2006 Agile Al-2000 goldtop
Ibanez GAX 30
Crate 15 watt
Woods Acoustic
12 String Takamine from the 70's
Quote by MakinLattes

Nat Sherman menthols, 5-10 a day
]

Is it racist that when you said 'Nat' and 'menthols', I started thinking of Nat Turner?

Over the summer I smoked 1/2 pack of Marlboro Special Blend Menthols a day.
Quote by SanchoII
Le Grande Cigar

$10,000

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Marlboro reds
Camel turkish golds or crush
Winston Reds
American spirit (black pack)

Ill smoke anything, but these are what I purchase
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Amberleaf and I smoke around 20+ a day.... More if I'm drinking...
I'm not cool enough to have a sig...
Camel Wides. It is what Jerry Garcia smoked.

Amount depends heavily on how many I smoke.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Marlboro Light's (golds)
Winston Blue

I normally smoke about 15-20 a day..wanna cut down.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Camels on the norm, but I like the short Marlboro Menthols
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Marlboro Reds, bout pack a day
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Well, for straights marlborough reds but no matter how many there are they'll be chain smoked one after the other until there gone. I hate straights for this reason.
Usually Cutter's Choice and 12.5g a day.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Right now I'm into griffins and I might have 1-2 cigars per month.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I roll my own with Golden Virginia tobacco, although i don't really smoke regularly so it takes me about a week or two to get through a small pouch.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
im not working atm so amber leaf. when i have more cash to spend i'll buy lucky strikes, marlboro reds and sometimes camals. some days i'll smoke 20+ but then other days i wont have any. Im getting sick of it now tbh
Drum, Marlboro Red or Dunhill International.

Anwhere from 10 - 25, depending on what I'm doing, where I am and who I'm with.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I used to smoke only the great austrian "Nil" cigarettes, probably the best cigarettes available in Austria/Germany since a good 110 years. I still enjoy one or two every odd month, even though I quit years ago. Far better than any Malboro/Camel/Luckys/American Spirits or Gauloises etc. The only thing that comes close to them is german "Schwarzer Krauser" tobacco.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Last edited by Madzää at Sep 25, 2011,
John Player's blue, small regular. About a pack a day. Canadian cigarettes kick the shit out of americans.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Marlboro 27s, about 3-4 a day with some days here and there of not smoking. I was gonna look for a new brand soon though, 27s aren't quite doing it for me anymore
I tried smoking recently ... problem is I liked the taste, but don't wanna ruin my life ... :/
White winston

between 0 and half a pack a day. Depending on what I'm up to. If I'm out either in the sun or drinking beer it's a lot more. If it's rainy and I'm inside I won't even go outside for a single smoke.

Quote by Randomguy09
I tried smoking recently ... problem is I liked the taste, but don't wanna ruin my life ... :/

With such a naive mind I'd say your life is already ruined.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

With such a naive mind I'd say your life is already ruined.

Naive mind? :/ I try the best I can in life to be happy xD I look at it like this: I only live once so maybe I should smoke because I like it, and do what I like. But on another side I, as I said, only live once .. I don't wanna make it shorter x)
Quote by Randomguy09
Naive mind? :/ I try the best I can in life to be happy xD I look at it like this: I only live once so maybe I should smoke because I like it, and do what I like. But on another side I, as I said, only live once .. I don't wanna make it shorter x)

You'll die regardless, and most likely by being a vegetable. I don't live my life and deny myself things that I like now so that I can be healthy when I'm older. I don't wanna go through my life knowing I'm trying to get healthy to something and then just die off anyway.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You'll die regardless, and most likely by being a vegetable. I don't live my life and deny myself things that I like now so that I can be healthy when I'm older. I don't wanna go through my life knowing I'm trying to get healthy to something and then just die off anyway.

I like your philosophy, but I assure you I am never going to be a vegetable! :P
Quote by Randomguy09
I like your philosophy, but I assure you I am never going to be a vegetable! :P

I'm not sure I like it myself but it's the one that makes the most sense for me at the moment.
Page 1 of 2