This is the proposed genre for me and my brothers band which we might call "Outlaw". Any thoughts?
Drewster720571

I have no idea how deathcore mixes with the other two.

But hey, go for it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Nah, It sounds like someone trying too hard to be original.
Don't bring deathcore garbage into good genres.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
UG September 2011

Never Forget
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It's definitely interesting. The only problem I see is that there is already a southern rock band by the name of The Outlaws...might want to think about that.
Quote by necrosis1193
I have no idea how deathcore mixes with the other two.

But hey, go for it.

I bet it's like if Hank III and Whitechapel fucked and made some mutant Pantera/Job For A Cowboy band
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Damn son that's gonna be krazy! It's gonna be all insane br00tal but at the same time, IT'S GONNA BE OLD PERSON MUSIC. DAYUM SON! WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN WHEN YOU CAME UP WITH THIS STUFF! That is some insane shit!
Quote by Drewste720571
Deathcore GARBAGE? Don't start that please

Lil Wayne is better than any Deathcore band so how bout you shut the **** up.
Quote by ProtoCosmos
It's definitely interesting. The only problem I see is that there is already a southern rock band by the name of The Outlaws...might want to think about that.

I never heard them or even about them till now and there not mainstream so if we ever get there sorry for them and if we don't they won't ever know Outlaw was a band
Drewster720571

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use Bidsget.com
Quote by gregory1985
I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use Bidsget.com

mothafizzle adbotizzle!
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

Lil Wayne can't help grabbing his junk in any of his music videos, I'll stick with deathcore
Drewster720571

Quote by gregory1985

I got a $230 Apple iPod Touch 4g 8gb for $80. I use cragslist.org
Drewster720571

Seriously though, dude, deathcore is gross
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Deathcore would just drown out the other two so I don't know what the point is.
Hank Williams III will apparently be creating the genre "cattle-core" with one of his upcoming releases.

Speed metal with Cattle Auctioneer vocals.
Quote by Drewste720571
Lil Wayne can't help grabbing his junk in any of his music videos, I'll stick with deathcore

And Deathcore fags can't help but not have any music videos because they suck too bad to deserve one.
Quote by goest
"cattle-core": Speed Metal with Cattle Auctioneer vocals.

...I can't even imagine
Drewster720571

Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Nice link, scene fag.

Says the guy who keeps on trying to prove his point... This is a thread about Deathcore/Country genre not a pety argument. Go troll somewhere else
Drewster720571

I love dark, brooding country. Some of Johnny Cash's darker works like "God's gonna cut you down", or songs like "In Time" by Mark Collie. Stuff like that could work with slow, doomy metal. Deathcore, I'm not so sure about, I think it would sound cheesy as hell.
Quote by Ghostmaker
I think it would sound cheesy as hell.

Haha ok maybe "Deathcore" was a bad choice for wording. I mean heavier bass and guitar like death metal but riffs between metalcore and southern rock with country influence. In a nutshell: Deathcore/Country/Southern Rock was how I described it
Drewster720571

Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

Born Of Osiris, After The Burial, and Veil Of Maya would like a word with you.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
To tell him that he's correct?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by oneblackened

Hellz Yeah!
Drewster720571

Quote by Drewste720571
I never heard them or even about them till now and there not mainstream so if we ever get there sorry for them and if we don't they won't ever know Outlaw was a band

Uhm, The Outlaws have been around since at least the 70's