I was wondering if any of you guys had heard of a guy called neogeofanatic on youtube? I've listened to a lot of people on youtube and this guy has the cleanest covers on youtube, and it's not just that they're covers, he re-does solos and they sometimes sound better than the originals, if you can believe it. he says he has 60 guitars knows 600 songs and I believe it.

here's a link so you can judge for yourself. he's got literally hundereds of covers uploaded, you could maybe use them to find ideas for alternative licks for solos/writing your own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRGQ3DTPQ3M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbJ4HLSyevI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxtYLY1frKo

ultimate guitar should find a way for him to give video lessons on this site.
I've been surbscribed to him a long time.

he's absolutely brilliant. My favourite guitarist on Youtube.
Are you sure that's a dude? He had painted nails.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by captaincrunk
i think i want to report this.

go ahead and do whatever you want. I saw your profile and the comments left on it and it seems you're just a kid with an inferiority complex and you think being an admin and a tattle tale gives you some kind of power. sorry I don't have time to sift through forums and find the appropriate sub forum to talk about a good guitarist on a guitar website. I haven't used this site in months so whatever.
Quote by royalewcheese35
go ahead and do whatever you want. I saw your profile and the comments left on it and it seems you're just a kid with an inferiority complex and you think being an admin and a tattle tale gives you some kind of power. sorry I don't have time to sift through forums and find the appropriate sub forum to talk about a good guitarist on a guitar website. I haven't used this site in months so whatever.

"I don't have time to follow rules so they don't apply to me."

Yeah, whatever.
Quote by captaincrunk
"I don't have time to follow rules so they don't apply to me."

Yeah, whatever.

yeah I don't. I'm in med school and I study 12+ hours a day and I'm not going to waste my time to find out where I can post about a guitarist who happens to have youtube videos when the rules aren't clear on that. So this is my last post I'm going to get back to studying.

I'm actually studying behavioral science right now, and you're adolescent personality is very stereotypical. have a nice day.
Quote by royalewcheese35
yeah I don't. I'm in med school and I study 12+ hours a day and I'm not going to waste my time to find out where I can post about a guitarist who happens to have youtube videos when the rules aren't clear on that. So this is my last post I'm going to get back to studying.

I'm actually studying behavioral science right now, and you're adolescent personality is very stereotypical. have a nice day.

You don't have 2 minutes to go to the forum list and look for the Artists board?

Yet you are wasting time posting this here.
Quote by royalewcheese35

I'm sure someone cares about your education, somewhere. Just not here.

Enjoy studying behavioural (that's how you spell it correctly) science.

Twat
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Really dudes? Lets be honest, half the shit that is posted in the pit probably could go somewhere else.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by royalewcheese35

Maybe you shouldn't have posted at all? Or is that too complicated for a med student to understand?
Quote by royalewcheese35

Oh please.
Why don't you stop giving him such a hard time?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by axethrower13
Really dudes? Lets be honest, half the shit that is posted in the pit probably could go somewhere else.

This.

Quote by stealstrings
Why don't you stop giving him such a hard time?

This.

And no I havn't heard of him until now. He's pretty good, i'll keep updated on this.
Quote by pigeonmafia

Enjoy studying behavioural (that's how you spell it correctly) science.

It's actually just British vs US spelling.
Quote by triface
It's actually just British vs US spelling.

I know, but it was just something else I could annoy him with
I despise people who don't use their pinky
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
I despise people who don't use their pinky

Amen
Quote by stealstrings
Are you sure that's a dude? He had painted nails.

I saw a beard in one video so I hope its a guy.
Yes, I have.

His covers are absolutely brilliant, though sometimes his tone is poor.
Last edited by Matterazi at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by royalewcheese35

Cool story bro
Such is posting in Soviet Russia