Quote by supersac
the campfire song song

Let's gather round the campfire, and sing our campfire songs...
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
I guess it depends on the style of music you want to play... :p

Semi-related story yet unrelated to OP's question:

I used to go to a bonfire with a few co-workers every weekend. We'd just sit around complaining about work. We didn't play music around the bonfire, but some hippies who were also on the lake DID. They'd break out the acoustics and... well... it wasn't very pleasing to the ears unfortunately. Then they'd bring in the tambourines, djembes, and all sorts of other instruments in one huge audibly-offensive mess. I have nothing against those instruments, but these guys were just doing terrible. But hey, they're having fun, right? Who am I to judge? They did this every Saturday night, and it got to the point where it was annoying everyone in the neighborhood on the lake. After a few people asked them to tone it down a bit, they still echoed their awful music along the lake. So, I snuck over through the woods, and tossed a brick of 3" firecrackers (1000 of 'em) into their fire and got the hell out of there before anyone saw me. They stopped playing since then. Just wanted to share.
Love me Tender, elvis style for sure. Folk tale songs, Down By the Water by the decemberist. chords on UG are dead on
Kumbayah(not sure how to spell it) is a classic campfire song. I've never been able to find a good tab for it though.