Hello guys, I have bought myself a new guitar a couple of weeks ago and i have found some problems with it. Hopefully i can get some help here. I have a Ibanez Premium RG870Z

First of all, there is a shit ton of fret buzz on this guitar all over the neck. It even happens on the 14th fret of the B string!

There is about 0.5mm of relief with the first and nineteenth frets fretted. The intonation will worsen if i put more relief in there.

There is 3mm of action from the top of the fret to the bottom of the string.

The bridge is also set up parallel to the body and is already pretty low in the body, but i still have high action.

I noticed some people have their action as low as 1.5mm and have no fret buzz! I would want to have that if it is possible on my guitar.

Secondly, I have noticed that the neck is not parallel to the body, if that makes any sense. The top of the fret board at the 19th fret is lower than the top of the fret board at the end of the neck. Will i need to shim it or anything?

Thirdly, the tremolo arm 'wobbles' in the arm holder with the screwing thingy screwed all the way down. It's really annoying when i want to have a little vibrato using the tremolo. I think it's called backlash or something.

Are these problems fixable or did i waste my money on this guitar? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying not to go back to the shop i bought my guitar at since the tech there is an idiot. He told me that the string is supposed to touch all the frets when the first and last frets are fretted and i know that's bull.
Gear

Ibanez Premium RG870Z
Zoom Fire 15
Ibanez OD850
Boss MT2
If you live in the UK this guy can fix it:

http://www.leicestershire-luthier.co.uk/

I bought a RG2570 well discounted from a shop because the action was crap - I knew what the problem was and could be fixed so I haggled them down a bit more. I have no idea why Ibanez send out guitars so badly set up - but they do.
That won't be an option since i'm not in the UK. I am trying to look for ways to fix the problem myself. However, if the problem is very serious like a warped neck, i will have no choice but to return to the shop.
Gear

Ibanez Premium RG870Z
Zoom Fire 15
Ibanez OD850
Boss MT2