So me and my family just bought my brother a new drum set to replace his really old crappy one thats falling apart, but we want to play a joke on him (thats how our family is) in the process. What is the best way to sabotage the old drumset so that it breaks and looks like a freak accident? im open to just about any ideas on this!
METAL = LIFE
Give it to someone who can´t afford to buy one and tell your brother that it has been stolen.
well, thats what i had said to my parents, but they said they bought it, and they decided it was either this or they were going to office space it >.> and as much fun as that would be, my mischievous side would rather do a prank, i just dont know enough about drums to pull it off.

its a really old set they picked up for like 50 bucks anyways, and its so ghetto rigged that its really not that big of a deal. it would probably be harder to give it away to be honest!
METAL = LIFE
sharpen the drumsticks and the bass pedal and get him the play the loudest song he can. if all goes well, he'll destroy the kit himself and he won't know what to blame
not too sure how noticable this would be, but cut a slit in the heads. maybe not all of them, just one or 2, but the bass drum for sure. so when he starts playing, he actually destroys them.
or loosen all the hardware to the point of it barely staying together so when he starts playing it pretty much falls apart
if i did have all my gear in my sig, id have to change it weekly

"I tried to talk to you and you just kept playing"
"Well why didn't you pull out your boobies?"
"You were busy, I didn't think that would matter."
"Boobies always matter, always."
Pretend you are mad at him and kick the living shit out of the kit.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Replace the heads with paper cut outs, assuming they're white heads?
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

If you could get your hands on some liquid nitrogen, the rest speaks for itself really
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by pointblankpb10
blow it up like keith moon

YES!!!!! Too bad M-80's are illegal now
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
Firewood
Just because Lil Wayne sold a million albums doesn't make him good. It just means a million idiots bought his album.