Hey guys, we're having some issues with my other guitar players amp.

It's constantly vibrating when you turn it on, and every time he hits a note, after the note you hear a weird sound, I don't know how to describe it.
It's like a vibrating sound..I can't think of anything to compare it to.

It's a marshall, if that helps.

If anyone has any experience, or knows what I'm talking about, could you please give me a hand?

P.S It's not his guitar, 'cause we've tried with my guitar, and it does the same thing.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Where is the amp located?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Where is the amp located?

Well, it was happening in jam session room, and we tried moving it around for a while but it kept happening.

What's weird is that it's been working perfectly for the past, like, year in the same place. It just suddenly happened the other day.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Assuming it is a tube/valve marshall amp, you're probably hearing microphonic tubes. Remove the back of your amp and carefully tap each tube with the end of a pencil whilst the amp is switched on (disclaimer: lethal voltages lie inside etc etc, use caution and common sense). If you have a microphonic tube, you should very quickly find out which one it is as it will make obvious noise and/or ringing when you tap it. Replace as necessary.
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!