Page 1 of 2
Howdy.

Was just watching the movie "Curdled" and in it, there is a crime show being shown on television and it talks about two bank robbers who murdered and raped their way across Texas before disappearing. It then shows a picture of George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino's characters from "From Dusk Til Dawn".

So I just thought this was really cool and was wondering if the Pit knew of any other cool movies that have things like this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The guy who double-crosses Indy at the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark went on to be Dr. Octopus.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
In Die Hard With a Vengeance when McClane is asked what he’s been doing since the last film, he answers, “smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo.” The same lyric from Flowers On The Wall is sung by Bruce Willis in Pulp Fiction, right before he sees Marsellus crossing the road…
There's a part in Iron Man 2 where one of SHIELD's tv's shows the Hulk's fight on the college campus. Also, the Infinity Gauntlet in the beginning of Thor.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
OK, not a movie, but how 'bout rock concert easter eggs? Went to a Muse concert and turns out Silver Sun Pickups was the opening act.
Quote by jetwash69
OK, not a movie, but how 'bout rock concert easter eggs? Went to a Muse concert and turns out Silver Sun Pickups was the opening act.

That's not even close to an Easter egg.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by lushacrous
There's a part in Iron Man 2 where one of SHIELD's tv's shows the Hulk's fight on the college campus. Also, the Infinity Gauntlet in the beginning of Thor.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

Check that out!! There are easter eggs, in thor, iron man, hulk, captain america etc all relating to this
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Quote by jetwash69

Not an Easter egg. Sorry try again.

In Deep blue sea, the license plate removed from the shark near the beginning is the same Louisiana license plate that Hooper removed from the shark on the pier in Jaws.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by zYx Monster xYz
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

Check that out!! There are easter eggs, in thor, iron man, hulk, captain america etc all relating to this

I remember I heard something about Cap showing up in The Incredible Hulk. Watched the video and all there is, is like a 1 second blue-ish blur in the ice. Was in a deleted scene too.

Most of the things in the other movies are cool though.
I thought the title said Moon Easter Egg........ like the black ops zombies map......... I'm disappointed now......
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by homeless-john
I remember I heard something about Cap showing up in The Incredible Hulk. Watched the video and all there is, is like a 1 second blue-ish blur in the ice. Was in a deleted scene too.

Most of the things in the other movies are cool though.

Well I mean, Hulk was years before they even cast Cap, so...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

If you watch a Pixar movie, something from their next film makes a minor appearance.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
If you watch a Pixar movie, something from their next film makes a minor appearance.
This; it's in like, every one of their movies. There's a bunch of clown fish in Monster's Inc, the new Toy Story had the car that's going to be the star in Cars 2, et cetera.

Oh, and the same pizza van is featured in a ton of their movies, and most of the time, it's just sitting around and/or in the background.
Quote by lushacrous
Also, the Infinity Gauntlet in the beginning of Thor.

when i saw this i went like " MOTHER****ING THANOS IS GONNA BE IN THE AVENGERS MOVIE !!!!! "
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
when i saw this i went like " MOTHER****ING THANOS IS GONNA BE IN THE AVENGERS MOVIE !!!!! "

He's been confirmed. Loki trades him (presumably the Gauntlet) for Thanos' alien army which Loki uses to try to take over Midgard. Not sure how they're gonna do Thanos in live-action without looking like a total goofball, but I have faith.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Weaponized
The end of Fight Club

That's a mindfuck. Not an easter egg. Do people not understand what an easter egg is?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The Fear & Loathing reference at the start of Rango (because of Johnny Depp and the Nevada road etc.
Shit cartoon, but a cool reference.
Quote by Trowzaa
That's a mindfuck. Not an easter egg. Do people not understand what an easter egg is?

Technically nothing in this thread is an easter egg, because they are not edible or directly related to easter.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Trowzaa

Are you talking about the penis? Cause I'm talking about the penis.

Do people not know what a penis is?

Photo of Batman handed to Alexander Knox in the 1989 film. The signature at the bottom is Bob Kane, the original batman creator.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
That's not even close to an Easter egg.

Quote by Alucard817
Not an Easter egg. Sorry try again.

No kidding comrades.

Next time you don't get the joke, there's no need to let the whole world know you didn't get it. Next time if you PM me nicely, I'll be happy to explain it to you discretely. But this time you're on your own.
Why is pretending to be retarded a joke now? Cause it seems more like an excuse to try to seem not retarded.
Quote by herby190
This; it's in like, every one of their movies. There's a bunch of clown fish in Monster's Inc, the new Toy Story had the car that's going to be the star in Cars 2, et cetera.

Oh, and the same pizza van is featured in a ton of their movies, and most of the time, it's just sitting around and/or in the background.

There's various old Pixar characters in all the old Pixar movies. Also, Monsters Inc, when Boo is beating all hell out of the lizard guy (the hell was his name), and he turns all those different colors patterns? Those are all different patterns the development team had experimented with before settling on the final one for his skin.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
m. night shyamalan in every one of his own movies.

Alfred Hitchcock in every one of his own movies.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Thanks to Cracked, I now know that the entire score of Inception is just one song being played at a slower or faster pace.
Quote by SteveHouse

There's various old Pixar characters in all the old Pixar movies. Also, Monsters Inc, when Boo is beating all hell out of the lizard guy (the hell was his name), and he turns all those different colors patterns? Those are all different patterns the development team had experimented with before settling on the final one for his skin.

Alfred Hitchcock in every one of his own movies.

And one of the colors he changes is the wallpaper from andys room from toy story
I like seeing Stephen King make small appearances in his movies.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by jetwash69
No kidding comrades.

Next time you don't get the joke, there's no need to let the whole world know you didn't get it. Next time if you PM me nicely, I'll be happy to explain it to you discretely. But this time you're on your own.

Hey man, its hard to tell when you're joking over text, as all emotion and tone is lost. plus, you posted in the Pit, where the average intelligence rests slightly above a cheese grater.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by jetwash69
No kidding comrades.

I don't get it
walle is in a garage in the scene where buzz and woody fly and land in andys car from toy story 1.
not easter egg, but does it bug anyone else when neo dodges those bullets and whats her name says dodge this and shoots the agent. why does he fall backwards facing her when she originally was at his side?
R2D2 and C3PO can be seen as hieroglyphs in Raider of the Lost Ark.

E.T.'s alien species can be seen in a senate meeting in The Phantom Menace.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Thanks to Cracked, I now know that the entire score of Inception is just one song being played at a slower or faster pace.

Thanks to Cracked, I've been more mind ****ed by Inception than any other movie ever made

OT: Haven't got much to contribute really, what about music easter eggs?
Quote by Weaponized
The end of Fight Club

dude! you just broke rule number one!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Page 1 of 2