Hey. What are some things that you do to get inspired for writing?
I've gotten pretty good, I can play most hendrix stuff. But when I want to write my own shit, It all sounds like uninspired rubbish. When I'm with a drummer who gives me a beat, it's different and I have no trouble writing stuff but when I'm on my own, I get problems.
PSN name = Barmanation
music inspires me.... xd but also I sometimes just go for a ride on my longboard.... both might not be very usefull for you, but have a look at the videos from Original Longboards on youtube, you just might get inspired!
A favourite of mine: "Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work." Some strange form of inspiration is not going to make you better at something. It may make you more motivated to write, but it won't make you a better writer.

Instead, work on how you go about writing and expanding your understanding of music and most importantly listen to new things.
Last edited by jazz_rock_feel at Sep 25, 2011,
My Family inspire me a lot. My Family is very important in my life and if in the future if I have the chance to do something for them then I will do something for them.