9 13%
four miles
4 6%
five miles
7 10%
im a crazy mutant so i can run over 9000
21 30%
Voters: 69.
just curious about the people who are health conscious here.
i usually run 2 1/2 or 3 miles daily.

poll is on its way :3
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
I just walked and jogged on and off for about 3 hours earlier. T'was quite refreshing and will do it again very soon.
I don't run as much when I'm at school than during the summer, but on average, about 3 miles per session, though I could do more if I wanted to.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
None. If: Distance = > 0.25 miles, will I be drinking? If yes, get a lift/bus. If no, drive.
Go metric system, I usually jog for 5-15km, it depends on if I'm working on speed or distance
I just ran 15km, but i usually do 7,5 or 10
DeVillains!
The last couple of months have been so busy, I've gotten out of my routine. But normally I run 3 miles, 3 or 4 times a week.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by mrRICHARD911
usually i run 15 km (about 6.1 miles)

I was looking for this option.

TS your poll sucks
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Well TS that depends on how far the police are willing to chase me.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I don't really run long distance. If I do train with running it'll be hill sprints so well under a mile.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I try to run two miles 3-4 times a week although the summer has been too cramped with work to keep that schedule.
I don't, but when I used to it was like 3 miles max. Or 5 km, for you metricfags.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by mrRICHARD911
usually i run 15 km (about 6.1 miles)

mile=1.6 km

wat
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I walk/jog (mostly walk) for three miles, four times a week.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I usually just go for a walk around my neighborhood. I usually takes me like 45 minutes about. How long would it take to walk 1 mile at an average walking pace?
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Depends on how bad I have to go and how far away the bathroom is.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I love running. I'm a frequent runner - running at least 4 miles a day but I can do a crazy amount if I really wanted to. I recently finished a small 3 mile race with a few beginning friends of mine but I'll enter a few 10K races over the course of next month and then a half marathon.

Running - so underrated. Everytime I run it makes me have a new found confidence that I know I always have but it sounds louder and louder. Great motivation. In fact, I'm going out for a quick 5 mile run in about 40 minutes from now.

Hardword. Dedicatation. Hardwork. Dedication!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Sep 25, 2011,
I run probably a mile or less, but its up a ****ing mountain and the view from the top is an easy motivator. Plus they say shorter more intense workouts are supposedly better, which I would agree with judging by how i feel.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Not running for a while because of a previous knee injury, but when I did run i'd normally go for about an hour. In hilly terrain i'd run about 10 km's in that time, jack that up to about 14km's on flatter runs.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I ran a mile every other day in highschool. I haven't been jogging/running in a long time but I would assume i'm not completely shit at it yet because dancing requires a lot of stamina.
cat