I wrote this in Guitar Pro and just want to make sure im on the right track.
The first bar consists of a Cdim7 Chord of which i played C Locrian over. The 2nd back consists of a G7 Chord of which i played G Mixolydian over. I realise the importance of hearing the sounds and i do. I just want to make sure im getting it right.
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2509/steelguitar.png

Thank you.
Gear:

Charvel So-Cal Style 1 HH
Jackson Pro Series RR24M
Dean Dave Mustaine Signature VMNT

JCM 2000 TSL 100
Last edited by Spitty33 at Sep 25, 2011,
I think in this case it would be acceptable to consider a modulation from one chord to the next purely because there's only two chords, not repeated but standing alone. If anything else gets added, it would probably be a different story, but for now why not. At the very least it would be an acceptable use of CST.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Bb major? Care to explain? At least, neither of those chords belong to the key of Bb major.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Quote by Flibo
Bb major? Care to explain? At least, neither of those chords belong to the key of Bb major.

I retract my earlier statement! i confused myself
I meant C

Would F Mixolydian be played over A sharp 7, G and F?

Thanks guys, sorry for being a pain. I just want to make sure im understanding it.
Gear:

Jackson Pro Series RR24M

JCM 2000 TSL 100
Last edited by Spitty33 at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by Spitty33
I retract my earlier statement! i confused myself
I meant C

Would F Mixolydian be played over A sharp 7, G and F?

Thanks guys, sorry for being a pain. I just want to make sure im understanding it.

If you add an F chord, the progression will most like resolve to C minor, and all of your scales will become C minor with accidentals
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Oh jesus, just wait until Aeolianwolf gets in here...nobody is prepared for the shitstorm that shall ensue...
I couldn't think of a thing that I hope tomorrow brings
ITs okay now, someone was actually kind enough to explain my mistakes and it all makes sense. Its nice when people help rather than trolling the hell out of you.
Gear:

Jackson Pro Series RR24M

JCM 2000 TSL 100