Page 1 of 3
I occasionally quit that shit. Not worth it
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Do the free trial thing, and if you like it, buy it. **** the haters. Seriously though, catch the addiction before it catches you. This is coming from an ex-WoW addict. >_> Be careful, my son.
I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
The addiction will destroy you. I didn't leave the house for about a month, lost most of my friends and messed up a lot. But it is bloody brilliant.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My lifestyle didn't change much when i played, only difference was i couldn't really be bothered to eat because I felt i'd be wasting my paid time

I dunno why it's so addictive, it's boring as ****

I don't recommend it
No dude, it's such a HUGE time waster. I played for 6 months and leveled up to 60 and what not, mind you this is before the new expansion was released. It was fun and all but you're definitely gonna get your soul sucked into the game if you start playing. Basically selling your soul to Blizzard.
It's better if your mates play as well.

I was heavily addicted to that game and I played for about 12 hours a day doing raids and shit, you should totally do the same.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
No.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by conor-figgy
Leeroy Jenkins!

Doin' it wrong.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Doin' it wrong.

Should I have elongated it so it would have been phonetic?
Quote by conor-figgy
Should I have elongated it so it would have been phonetic?

Yes because then when you read it you imagine the person saying it in the exact same way.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by conor-figgy
Leeroy Jenkins!

Leeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy Njenkiiinsss*

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yes because then when you read it you imagine the person saying it in the exact same way.

I'd edit it but it wouldn't be the same

I'll just linky
Get The Old Republic instead.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by C3g6m4
No dude, it's such a HUGE time waster. I played for 6 months and leveled up to 60 and what not, mind you this is before the new expansion was released. It was fun and all but you're definitely gonna get your soul sucked into the game if you start playing. Basically selling your soul to Blizzard.

You're wrong. You're actually paying them to take your soul.

@TS Just download the game and create an account. The game is now free to play up to level 20. Take that time to evaluate the game and decide if it's worth it. I'd say it's a game worth trying. Although I've never actually been addicted to the game a whole lot, I can see why it would be addictive.
Its wayy over 9 million people at this point. I was addicted for about 2 years to it and subsequently got bored somehow. Try playing, its the best video game out there in terms of being entertaining. It definitely messes with the rewards pathway in your brain somehow though via progressing through the game and caring about improving your character.
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
It's what you make of it. If you don't let it consume your entire life it can be really fun. I've played it since 07 but haven't played in a month because I've been busy with other stuff. It can waste your time though. But I recommend at least trying it.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by BruceWillisman
Its wayy over 9 million people at this point. I was addicted for about 2 years to it and subsequently got bored somehow. Try playing, its the best video game out there in terms of being entertaining. It definitely messes with the rewards pathway in your brain somehow though via progressing through the game and caring about improving your character.

I believe it's up to 11 million people now. Maybe even more.
Wasn't it 11 mill like 2 years ago but then there was the thing that Wotlk couldn't be released in china so it was back to 6?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
It's fun if you have friends that play or you make friends in game, but otherwise it gets boring really fast.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
It's amazing. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. DON'T START PLAYING IT.

It's a bit like heroin.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
95% of the people playing it are normal people with friends. So all the "LOLWOWYOU'REABIGNERDWITHNOFRIENDSTHATLIVEINYOURPARENTSBASEMENT" is pretty much just bullshit. If you like it play it. Dont let the haters get the upper hand.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Have some of my favourite video game moments from there, mostly because i played with like 5 friends. But I wouldn't get into it unless you have lots of free time and a steady income, because it will eat up your time and money.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Get Minecraft instead.

Go away.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I've tried a lot of MMOs over the years starting with EQ pretty far back in the day, and WoW is a pretty accessible version of all the usual stuff. It's really generic and boring IMO, but it works and it's easy to find like-minded people to work with on there. It's nice when you can play with people that aren't more "hardcore" than you.

I have quite a few friends that play it, and a few have gone hardcore, but most are normal people with many different interests. Against all internet logic, there are actually tons and tons of women that play it (they're all too busy playing to come UG apparently) and the same goes for any other group, it's a diverse community because it's so huge. I personally haven't been able to keep playing it because it just doesn't offer anything interesting, but it should be good for lots of people.

Only MMO I've been playing in the last year and a half is Global Agenda (which is really just a team battle game with skill trees rather than a persistent open world game), but I'm eagerly waiting for SWTOR. If they ever actually released fallout online, which I'm sure they won't, I won't have a life away from my computer.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Get Minecraft instead.

I fail to see how the concept's even interesting. "ooh, I've built something. Great."

Page 1 of 3