This may seem like an odd question, but I was busking last night, when this guy came up to me and started talking to me and showing me his poetry. He talked about the fact that he does meth. He smelled very strongly of pepper. He gave me a harmonica, and it also smells very strongly of pepper. I can't think of a reason the two would be related (no drug I've ever done smelled of pepper, but then again, I've never done meth), but I also can't think of a reason that both him and the harmonica would smell so strongly. Does anybody have any ideas?
Its that chili powder in the meth yo!
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
My grandad was in the army, he likes jaffa cakes. Therefore all people in the army like jaffa cakes. Great logic.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I now know how to make meth, thanks TS.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I dunno but drugs are bad and so is dr pepper

But it's heavenly.

Quote by Trowzaa
But it's heavenly.

It's disgusting when I was in the US I was like yay Dr. Pepper it sounds good but then I tried and I was like "lol nah"
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Trowzaa
My grandad was in the army, he likes jaffa cakes. Therefore all people in the army like jaffa cakes. Great logic.
I'm not saying there HAS to be a connection, I just wanted to know if it was possible; maybe pepper is commonly used to cover the smell, maybe it actually gives off that smell... again, I've never done meth.

Also, +1 interwebz to the dude above who made the Breaking Bad reference.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
It's disgusting when I was in the US I was like yay Dr. Pepper it sounds good but then I tried and I was like "lol nah"

Well maybe American Dr Pepper is shit, I don't know, the ones we have here are beautiful.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
if you're used to drinking liquid shit i can see how it might be a nice upgrade

you shut your whore mouth!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by NemX162
Old spice?
I wear Old Spice; it definitely doesn't smell quite like this, nor quite this strong.
Quote by herby190
I wear Old Spice; it definitely doesn't smell quite like this, nor quite this strong.

I wear Old Spice too! Dude, we're cool.
maybe he wanted to seem cool by saying he does meth when really his addiction is pepper
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
The harmonica probably smelled of pooper because he's been keeping it in his pooper, but there's no real "connection" between drugs and the pooper. Meth will make you do crazy stuff, I guess.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
its sad to see man, first kids start out with pepper, then before you know it they're on meth
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I dunno but drugs are bad and so is dr pepper

FALSE. you gtfo of here with your Dr Pepper hate
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
soo he does meth, so every smell he has on him must be a product of meth? nice logic sherlock
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
soo he does meth, so every smell he has on him must be a product of meth? nice logic sherlock
If you bothered to read the other posts in this thread, you would see that I acknowledge that they don't HAVE to be related; they were just two odds things about him, and I was curious as to whether of not they could possibly be related. I'm sorry if I offended your obviously superior intellect.
oooooooooooo!!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FI-- oh wait, that supercilious avatar...
meth definitely doesn't smell like pepper. I hate pepper and love meth
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Zombee
Its that chili powder in the meth yo!

Not quite the same but I'll allow it.