i about a months time, i'm going to be getting my hands on one of these. now from the picture i can see that it gets either two vol + 1 tone/1 vol + 2 tone. i only want one tone and one volume though so i was wondering what other switches out there i could get. i'm open to ideas, but i don't want anything along the lines of a kill switch, thoses things just don't work for me.