Its a long story
30 17%
Voters: 181.
Page 1 of 2
I'm not sure, how do you find out?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm a girl, check my profile for proof if you want.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
we're all blobs.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I missed you
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
What's a female?

Srsly...this thread has been done sooooo many times; search bar or not.
Quote by corrda00
I searched and I couldnt really find anything.

So what gender is the pit? or lacktherof?

This statement implies that you found SOMETHING relevent to your search, howver you chose to ignore it.
It's quite a long story actually. I was born, and somehow, they figured out my gender. Kinda weird...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by SlayingDragons
I'm a 6 foot tall catholic school girl with an 8 inch long penis.

Come at me bro.

girl here.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by SlayingDragons
I'm a 6 foot tall catholic school girl with an 8 inch long penis.

Come at me bro.

How about we change that 'at' to an 'on'?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

There are more girls on here now than when I first joined.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
hey guys! i tried to remove the profile picture of me in my undies but i dnt know how!! can anybody help a gal out?? xx
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
The majority are usually white, male Atheists

EDIT: ^^ Oh laid-to-waste you smart filthy cunt
Last edited by LostLegion at Sep 25, 2011,
What a great ****ing thread idea btw OP.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Canadian Girl :3

And I'm for sure a girl, I checked and everything. I think I have all the right parts.
Quote by Trowzaa

that thread is years old. in the Pit, you're supposed to make new threads rather than bumping really old ones unless it's an "only" thread. i'm not sure how old, but that thread is definitely old enough that you have no reason to bump it.

Quote by corrda00
That thread is discriminatory to hermaphradites.

being a hermaphrodite has nothing to do with gender.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Sep 25, 2011,
I'm a girl.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
It's not easy being a girl with D size boobs...
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Quote by laid-to-waste
hey guys! i tried to remove the profile picture of me in my undies but i dnt know how!! can anybody help a gal out?? xx

Quote by mariama
mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear
How are you, My name is Mariama i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address
(mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you, Lot´s of love,
email me on my mail box not in site
have a great day and God bless you.
miss Mariama

Saw this on your profile. Up for some lesbian action Kenan?
you're a stone fox
Quote by Jon777
Girl.

Do you want my bush?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Do you want my bush?

Your forest beyond the valley?

Quote by frankv
Joneline...?

Frank is totally a girls' name in The Netherlands, by the way.

Don't let the username full you, hun. This was my brother's account at first, but he never used it and I didn't want to get banned by making a new account... so I took his!

Also, my name is Kitten. :3
Quote by Jon777
Your forest beyond the valley?

Don't let the username full you, hun. This was my brother's account at first, but he never used it and I didn't want to get banned by making a new account... so I took his!

Also, my name is Kitten. :3

Are you a stripper?
you're a stone fox
Page 1 of 2