So I'm an American in the UK with a simple combo amp, and I was wondering what would I need to get it to work over here without blowing out? (help would be much appreciated.
Me too bro.

You basically need a transformer unless your amp operates on the Euro voltage. (They are costly but might be cheaper than a new amp). Are you military? I can give you better advise if you are
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Nah I'm just out here for schooling for a little bit; I have a converter, but I don't know if it will work?
Converters are completly different than transformers. I have a US laptop, that dual functions on Euro voltage. So it accepts 110 and 220V. All I have to use is this

But if it only works on 110V, you will need to get a TRANSFORMER that looks like this (only the plugs would be reversed, I couldn't find a good pic. Then your amp will work
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
My house in the UK is specially built and has 3-5 special outlets in the room. Each outlet has 110V and 220V plugs.

However, my church is all 220, so I have to use a transformer for my amp.
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91