Page 1 of 2
I've read 4 different stories of police brutality in the news last week and I think somebody should do something like start a revolution. Troy Davis was an innocent man and is proof that cops are nazi's that are trying to keep us all down.

All cops are just bullies with badges who hide behind their tazers, guns, and badges.

I'm so sick of all of these pointless laws that were created for the purpose of limiting out freedom.

The decloration of independence was written on hemp, yet it's illegal to smoke it.
Four cases=everybody
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Imagine the world without police, it'd be pretty shitty.

Having said that, I wish there was a way to still have order without police. I just don't like the idea of people, flawed creatures at best, having so much power. The only alternative I can think of is worse, so I'll stick with police until someone comes up with something better.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
you mad bro?
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
well, not ALL police are like that. yes, a lot of them are, but not all. also, who wants to smoke hemp, nobody does. the declaration wasn't written on marijuana buds
TS is a ****ing rebel!
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by purplehaze2242
I've read 4 different stories of police brutality in the news last week and I think somebody should do something like start a revolution. Troy Davis was an innocent man and is proof that cops are nazi's that are trying to keep us all down.

All cops are just bullies with badges who hide behind their tazers, guns, and badges.

I'm so sick of all of these pointless laws that were created for the purpose of limiting out freedom.

The decloration of independence was written on hemp, yet it's illegal to smoke it.

Yeah, maybe that's why.
pinga
Quote by Zoot Allures
Well the purpose of the police is ultimately to protect the state right now regardless of if the police themselves see it that way, they're being used to do this. Also, any form of authority attracts bullies and other power hungry cunts to the position.

No, maybe like 300 years ago they did that but all cops are assholes. The REAL purpose of the police is to arrest you, take away your freedom, and harass you. They do nothing but harass black people and highschool kids because they are too afraid to do anything about the REAL criminals.
TS, have you ever had your house burglarized? Say **** the police after the police get your stuff back for you and catch the guy that robbed you and your neighbors.

Yes, there are bad cops that abuse their power. But there are also a lot of good ones that do their job and try to help people.
Last edited by The Picker at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by purplehaze2242
No, maybe like 300 years ago they did that but all cops are assholes. The REAL purpose of the police is to arrest you, take away your freedom, and harass you. They do nothing but harass black people and highschool kids because they are too afraid to do anything about the REAL criminals.

Stop typing. Seriously.
Do you have any proof or sources? To make a statement like that and saying ALL cops are assholes...

Wow. Your mother is your sister right?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Sep 25, 2011,
Your main and only point you were trying to make was that we should legalize hemp or weed or w/e, and I can infer that from your dumb ass user name. Go the **** home.
To quote the greatest political philosopher of our time:

"F the police but who's stopping you from killing me?"
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by purplehaze2242
I've only met cool cops. One let me turn on the siren and fake arrested me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by purplehaze2242

What are you, 14? Shouldn't you be in school or something?
It is annoying that their NEVER around when they're needed, say when somebody is weaving in and out of traffic or tail-gating the shit out of me. But god forbid I put a new exhaust on my car, then they come out of the ****ing woodwork.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by guitarage
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by purplehaze2242

It's not really true, the purpose of the police now is to protect the state, this is not a good thing at all but that's the situation. There is also a hell of a lot of instiutionalised racism in the police force, like i said before , any position of authority will attract nasty people. It always has done with every position and it always will which is why so many of the police are like this.
Don't do shit wrong and you'll get left alone. Simplz. Seriously get a grip on yourself man, what kind of a place do you think we'd live in if there was no law enforcement? Fucking asshat.
Quote by purplehaze2242

You can smoke all the hemp paper you want, jackass. No law against that.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Quote by rockdude375
Don't do shit wrong and you'll get left alone. Simplz.

Also not entirely true.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by rockdude375
Don't do shit wrong and you'll get left alone. Simplz. Seriously get a grip on yourself man, what kind of a place do you think we'd live in if there was no law enforcement? Fucking asshat.

The police enforce unjust laws willingly, you're acting as if the only laws that get enforced are the ones worth enforcing.
Where do all these morons spawn from? O_O
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by purplehaze2242
oh dear God, please shut your mouth before you spout even more bullsh*t than you already have, 95% of the police force in the world doesn't do what those few others do. Yes some are afraid, but that's because they've seen more sh*t in their 5 or 10 years working that you will ever see in your life. You're just another teen who has a one sided view of the world because you think you're invincible and that everything should go the way you want it to.
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Quote by purplehaze2242

You're 16. You can't spell "declaration". You're greatly generalizing an entire career field. You want to start "like a revolution". You equate cops to nazi's. Even though the Troy Davis incident was affirmed by the Supreme Court of the the US. Actually none of the middle stuff matters, you're 16.

EDIT : Also Troy Davis wasn't some nice guy who got locked up. The evidence that had him tied to the cop shooting was bullets from a gun that matched bullets from another shooting he was already charged with.
Last edited by Nirvana_RATM2 at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by purplehaze2242

wat
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
TS is one angsty mofo.

I've met quite a few cops, and none of them were assholes. I was arrested for shoplifting when I was 16, and not even the arresting officer was rude or aggressive. He wasn't exactly Mr. Rodgers, but he was much friendlier than I had expected him to be under the circumstances.

Another cop actually threw me a few bucks when I was busking outside my local shopping center. I played some Neil Diamond as requested, and he said I made his day.

So yeah, TS. Everything you say must be completely and utterly true.
I never cared for them much either. They only had like one good song, "Roxanne".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2