Page 1 of 3
Hey! I have a girl in my class which I think is cute, but I don't know her that well. I manage to talk a little to her in class but that is just about normal school related stuff which isn't any fun to talk about after school.

I have a problem about talking to her on Facebook. I don't dare speak to her on Facebook because I don't know what to talk about, and I am getting so frustrated right now! :/

Can I get some tips here guys? Thanks!
Ask her on facebook some bullshit about what the homework was or something like that, and go from there.

Also, relationship thread.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I've heard there's a form you can fill out and give to her which works wonders. BeastModeEngage will be able to give you more details.
Tell your friends to help you out, wait til she/someone posts something on FB that you want to comment on then tell your friends to join the conversation and help you out. I was in the same situation, and I did this, the conversation between me, her, and two of my friends went on for 3 hours and 1500 posts. Good luck!
you're a stone fox
i have had that problem a loonngg time too xd

just say hii, how are u? and then continue like ,how was your day? what have you been up to lately? ask her what movies she likes, what music she likes etc...

try it
Just walk up to her, whip your dick out and drop it on the table and say "look bitch, you're going to suck this or I'm slapping the shit out of you with it"
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
What are some non-dick-joke things you talk about with your friends? Talk to her about those things. Talk to her after class. Hang out with her. I'm assuming she's not a bitch, so it's not like she's going to murder you for speaking with her.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I've heard there's a form you can fill out and give to her which works wonders. BeastModeEngage will be able to give you more details.

This one to be exact?

Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
Rape her.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Ih5g
i have had that problem a loonngg time too xd

just say hii, how are u? and then continue like ,how was your day? what have you been up to lately? ask her what movies she likes, what music she likes etc...

try it

It's still scary as hell xD I think I automatically end up saying things she will hate me for O.o
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Just walk up to her, whip your dick out and drop it on the table and say "look bitch, you're going to suck this or I'm slapping the shit out of you with it"

This usually works for me, win-win
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

LMFAO This. This, this, and only this.
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
I actually give advice instead of trolling and I still get ignored...
you're a stone fox
Just talk to her. If it doesn't go well, your in the same place your in now, if it does go well, you might be a little happier for awhile.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Tell her you suck at talking to girls, then proceed to be a boss as if it doesn't faze you in the slightest.
Quote by Saint78
Tell your friends to help you out, wait til she/someone posts something on FB that you want to comment on then tell your friends to join the conversation and help you out. I was in the same situation, and I did this, the conversation between me, her, and two of my friends went on for 3 hours and 1500 posts. Good luck!

Not ignoring you! yeah I could try this, but none of my friends are online right now :P
Quote by VillainousLatin
just imagine she has a penis

Strangely enough, this. Don't talk to her like "this chick i'm wanna get with". Just talk to her like another human being, or a mate. Just talk about shyte, doesn't have be anything imparticular. Then take it from there.

Also, relationship thread next time please
Quote by Randomguy09
Not ignoring you! yeah I could try this, but none of my friends are online right now :P

You need more friends then
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by BeastModeEngage
This one to be exact?

^
+1

But if that fails (which I dont see how it possibly can?)
You may have heard that when public speaking to picture the audience in their underwear? Well that does NOT work for women.

Just try to keep it casual I guess, most of my friends are girls and Im a guy so Id have to say just hang out and get to know them. As friends first at least. And dont worry about what to talk about. Just anything really. Common interests. Stuff like that.
Last edited by corrda00 at Sep 25, 2011,
The main reason guys have trouble talking to girls is that if they start talking to her, they risk losing the chance to mate with her. The best way to get past this is to just be yourself, no matter what, as if it was one of your best buds. Don't worry about it.
You've already talked to her before, so I don't know why this is hard.

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab some coffee. You wanna go?"

She'll say yes or no. Yes, go get some coffee. No, tell her it's cool, then give her your number so she can get at you if she wants to do something.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Randomguy09

You don't have to right now, just sometime. When we all stopped talking we all exchanged numbers too, so then when you're texting her be like "Sorry if this conversation isn't great, I suck at being a teenager." Then blow her away with awesomeness.
you're a stone fox
You cant talk to her on FACEBOOK!!!
are you ****in kiddin me?
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by The9
You cant talk to her on FACEBOOK!!!
are you ****in kiddin me?

And this. Facebook is the easiest way to talk to people.
Quote by Saint78
You don't have to right now, just sometime. When we all stopped talking we all exchanged numbers too, so then when you're texting her be like "Sorry if this conversation isn't great, I suck at being a teenager." Then blow her away with awesomeness.

Yup, I can try this ... anyway thanks for all posts! I'll try talking to her as myself! More are also welcomed if ya want! :P
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
And this. Facebook is the easiest way to talk to people.

Facebook isn't talking to people.

Man up and have a discussion with another person face to face.

I hate Facebook so powerfully my anger towards it could dwarf the sun and burn the Earth alive.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster

I hate Facebook so powerfully my anger towards it could dwarf the sun and burn the Earth alive.

I was chatting with you on Facebook last night, don't be so hypocritical
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by strat0blaster
Facebook isn't talking to people.

Man up and have a discussion with another person face to face.

Probably because you're a beetch.
Quote by Saint78

This will henceforth be referred to as a "facebook gangbang"
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Ok this is what you have to say to her.

" Oh my sweet ( Insert girls name here) I need to tell you something. You are like distortion on my guitartone, like a lead guitarist in a band, dean markley strings on my guitar, That is why whenever i hear the tone of my guitar i think of you.

Why cant you see that we were meant to be, We will walk trough the fire and steel, mabey now its the time my love"

"
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I was chatting with you on Facebook last night, don't be so hypocritical

Our personal business isn't anyone elses! WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING MY TRUST?!?!
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Probably because you're a beetch.

Yeah, maybe. But us Star-Bellied-Beetches are clearly the best Beetches on the beaches.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Saint78
I actually give advice instead of trolling and I still get ignored...

Your avatar really made that comment hilarious as hell!
Tell her you're a homo, bitches love and always want to chill with ******s. Continue to spend time with her then later on tell her you're confused about your sexuality and are attracted to a women. She'll inquire about this women and then you tell her you have a raging boner for her and her ego goes up 9,000 because she thinks she turned a man straight. Then proceed to nail the shit out of her. but beware if she asks for a threeway its time to GTFO
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Page 1 of 3