Great condition. Purple finish, basswood body, reverse headstock, black hardware, 2 humbuckers, master tone, master volume, 3 way switch, 24 frets, contoured heel, Floyd Rose-style bridge. I bought this thing in June as my first guitar with a locking trem and it turns out I never really use it. It's in great condition, there's nothing wrong with it at all. It has barely any surface wear, just a little bit of pick scratch that can probably be polished out. The pickups have some bite to them and they're great for (I assume) being stock.

My price is $175, I paid $200 for it just a couple months ago and I've kept it in shape. Strings on it are D'Addrio 10s but they could probably use a changing soon anyway.

All in all this is a great guitar if you want to experiment with a Floyd or want a decent backup. Despite the price it's pretty solid and everything works fine.

For $10 more I'll throw in a gig bag.

If you live in southern Wisconsin I can bring it to you, otherwise I will have to charge shipping. I have no idea what that would be off hand but if I have a serious buyer I will go and ask at UPS before I ship.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Sorry, I mostly copy+pasted my Craigslist post. Scratch the $10 for a gig bag. I'll throw it in if it's being shipped.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Sold.
Quote by Joshua Garcia