Page 1 of 4
There was a thread from last year asking what your least favorite day of the week was and a lot of people said Sunday.

Sundays are awesome, especially this time of year when football is on, and they deserve recognition. You don't have much to do and you're just relaxing and enjoying the day. Maybe kickin' back sippin' on a beer or lighting up a nice fatty?
Even if drugs aren't for you, Sundays will accept you because they are such a chill type of day.

This thread is a place to chill out on these Sundays.

Will I bump this thread next Sunday after this fails miserably? Probably.
Well, I just found out other people call me "brah." Sweet.

Idk, I've been sleeping all day after a lil' jam sesh. All good. Holdsworth on the pandora.

Y'all?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by bry0n

Idk, I've been sleeping all day after a lil' jam sesh. All good. Holdsworth on the pandora.

Y'all?

Had some morning sex, about to shower, and go make revisions on my band's album. It's a pretty good day.
Quote by Cb4rabid
I hate Monday mornings

I start my mondays with music theory and then jazz ensemble. Sucks to be you. Just remember, they're only 1/7th of your week.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by bry0n
I start my mondays with music theory and then jazz ensemble. Sucks to be you. Just remember, they're only 1/7th of your week.

I have jazz ensemble and wind ensemble.

You were saying?
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
I have jazz ensemble and wind ensemble.

You were saying?

You complain too much?
What's wrong with monday mornings then?
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I have Classical Choir and Music Theory on Mondays.
Chillest day of the week
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG355OXM
Fender Mexican Deluxe Series Stratocaster
Fender Squire Bullet
Schecter Damien Elite 8
Yamaha F325 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey 5150 II Full stack
Peavey 2001 Studio Pro 112
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by bry0n
You complain too much?
What's wrong with monday mornings then?

I have math before all that
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
I have math before all that

My heart goes out to you.

How come all of my public school career, math has been in the morning?
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Hell yeah Johnny Cash. I was gonna post some songs that reference sundays too, but didn't in the OP. So heres one:

dammit, It isn't on youtube. I was gonna post "Sunday Afternoon" by Lucky Boys Confusion if anyone cared.

And to any highschoolers who don't like Sundays because they have homework the next day. I used to think the same thing. You should either suck it up and bust that shit out or choose to do it in homeroom and relax the rest of the day.
Quote by byob_soad2
I hate Sundays because I wait til then to do all my homework

This exactly, because it's some online "Student Success" bullshit.

I love the football, but Sundays still suck because I sit in my room and do nothing. I like Sunday evenings cause I go and play tennis and/or ride my bike, so that's alright. But Sundays are the worst.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by High&Mighty
And to any highschoolers who don't like Sundays because they have homework the next day. I used to think the same thing. You should either suck it up and bust that shit out or choose to do it in homeroom and relax the rest of the day.

I don't have homeroom. At all. Of course, i have barely any homework this year.
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
You guys know those Sundays in the summer when you have a lot of yard work to do or something like that? Then you put in your headphones, go mow the lawn, and go relax? That relaxing feeling is even better because you're all tired and yet still feel that you got something done. So the rest of the day you can chill at ease.

Same principle applies to homework. (though i didn't do in HS either)
I hate sundays, because I use sunday to do nothing, but think: NO school tomorow!

Basically I have nothing to look forward to on weekdays ... I hate this boring life right now (i'm not suicidal)
^What you really need is a new am-- Job. It will make Sundays so much sweeter because you will have worked all week and then be happy to chill on a Sunday.
I spent most of Sunday in bed just lazing about with my boyfriend. Pretty good if you ask me.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by bry0n

Y'all?

A bunch of guys at my school started saying brah after I said it and some (hot) girl said she thought it was cute when people said it.
you're a stone fox
Sundays are great usually. Like you said, even more so this time of the year. I love getting off of work at 4pm and going home to watch football. Or being off work and watching football all day.

Nothing wrong with Sundays in general though. Much better than any day during the week.
Watch sports
Go for a walk
Listen to new albums
Cook up some complex meal
fap like said above
Practice *not play, but practice* guitar all day
Play guitar if you don't wanna practice
Read books so you get edumacated
Do nothing
I hate Sundays. I hate your avatar, too.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Lol yeah I see you in the Tool thread all the time. I didn't realize i stole your avatar till just a little bit ago though. I'm not gonna change it, instead we can both listen to Puscifer on this wonderful Sunday and everything will be ok.
Nah mine is new. I wouldn't ask you to change it, either way. You listened to Man Overboard yet?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I thought about cleaning the apartment, but motivation's not there when I wake up on 2 PM...

edit: VV yep, I did.
Last edited by GisleAune at Sep 25, 2011,
At my school (a 'folkehøgskole', some Scandinavian gap year thingy), I have only Sundays off, which means it is generally my sleep-'till-1pm-day. That's pretty much the only good parts about Sundays, because people are generally hungover from last night or just tired.

However, there be cake -- free cake! And warm breakfast (I wonder why they call it 'dinner'.... )

Quote by GisleAune
I thought about cleaning the apartment, but motivation's not there when I wake up on 2 AM...

Christ, you mean 2 PM, right?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by Firenze
Nah mine is new. I wouldn't ask you to change it, either way. You listened to Man Overboard yet?

Yeah, it took me a few listens but it was okay, didn't think it was that great compared to other songs by them. I'm still really looking forward to Conditions of my Parole though.....and maybe a tour? hopefully.
Quote by blake1221
Quoted for ever lasting grammar shame.

ironically, i meant to type "you know Gloomy Sunday?"

and actually it probably should have used a semicolon instead of a comma.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 4