So I went to Roehampton in London today to pick up my latest purchase, a Gibson SG 60s Tribute:

It's a brilliant guitar by Gibson for the money. Not only is it a very affordable guitar, it plays and sounds great. The action is absolutely perfect on mine and it's incredibly easy to play and with some great P90s it has a brilliant tone. If that sounds like your thing you should definitely go check one out.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. Imageshack wouldn't use them as they were too large.
Last edited by mnf50 at Sep 26, 2011,
teh switch/knob configuration looks strange..HNGD nonetheless!
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Looks amazing. I've always wanted an Sg......I heard that these p90s are alot sharper than others but when i tried it it seemed the same. Hows it on that?

You beat me to first post ^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!

But thats how the switches/knobs look on the 60s sg......couldn't you get it in another color? Fingerprints show up easily on black
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Last edited by JKHC at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by JKHC
Looks amazing. I've always wanted an Sg......I heard that these p90s are alot sharper than others but when i tried it it seemed the same. Hows it on that?

You beat me to first post ^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!

But thats how the switches/knobs look on the 60s sg......couldn't you get it in another color? Fingerprints show up easily on black

The P90s are brilliant! They can create some rich clean tones and when pushed can cope with a fair amount of gain.

And black was by far the sexiest colour...
Eh. All black like that isnt really my kind of thing but it still seems like a nice guitar

But for me an SG pretty much has to heritage cherry haha. HNGD sir! hope you enjoy it!
The SG 60s tribute is about the best SG you can find for that price, imo. It plays great, looks great, and has awesome pickups.

HNGD
get a review up or this will get closed broseph, looks killer though.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss