I never have used a multi effects pedal before, and just how the hell do I hook it up to my amp? I have a Carvin V3 if that helps anything.
It depends what you need to use it for. You can use the four cable method, or you could just plug it straight Into the input of the amp.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
I looked at the four cable method, but how would I hook it up to the front of my amp? There are about 50 inputs for it, and I'm new to effects like this.
Do you have any effects you'd like to use with the x3?
I have two cables with me at the moment, can't I hook one into the amp and one into the guitar?
Yeah, the cable coming from your guitar goes into the x3 guitar input, and then run a cable from the live out left jack on the x3 to the input on your amp.
Hey this might be a dumb question but how do I do this? Right now I have my mic plugged into the XLR input and a single XLR simply coming from my left direct out to my recording interface. (Edirol UA-25X) My guitar comes out of the 1/4" output and into the same box. yet nothing is coming out. What kind of setting up do I have to do to get this to work and can it be taken care of within the gearbox software?