do older men appreciate MILFS as much as younger guys?

i dont think so, cause part of the appeal of MILFS, at least in my mind, is that its unorthodox and frowned upon for someone of my age to hook up with an older woman, and thats what makes it wonderful, like forbidden fruit or something.

if i was 40, i wouldnt look at a 40 year old MILF as a MILF, but just as another bitch my own age.

im 18. and i aint had no MILFS in my life. im worried i'll be old as **** when i finally get in one, and the thrill will be diminished. i really want one, i aint ever had one, at all, not even close
i can feel my youth slowly trickling away like the wetness of an aging post menopause womans (preferably a MILF) vagina, so i gotta find a MILF quick.

so does the appeal of MILFS decrease in direct proportion to age?
you gotta get em while you're young!
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'd go for DILFs. Daughters I'd like to fuck. It's not paedophilia if I pretend to not enjoy it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by CoreysMonster
That's when you go for the GMILFS, bro.

do you mean GILF or is this some new thing I have to worry about?
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
do you mean GILF or is this some new thing I have to worry about?

Nah bro, Grand Master of Chess that you'd like to fuck.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Guitar Sushi
Yes it does. Quick. You must begin a MILF quest.

MILF QUEST hahaha thats the best thing i've heard this week. you should tdo something with that, like an arcade game or a reality tv show or something.
Quote by Trowzaa
I'd go for DILFs. Daughters I'd like to fuck

I already do this.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Do you mean cougars?
Because I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to get into some 18 year old single mother, but a cougar might be a little harder...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by vanhailin
Do you mean cougars?
Because I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to get into some 18 year old single mother, but a cougar might be a little harder...

yeah COUGARS.
Quote by Guitar Sushi
Yes it does. Quick. You must begin a MILF quest.

MILF quest rofl
lol
Attachments:
Sort_of_want.jpg
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
Can I go after your Mum TS?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
The MILF is actually pretty disappointing. Although they know more than most girls who are younger, if they've had children the feeling of sex isn't as pleasant.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Being 45 (almost 46), I think I'm qualified to answer...yes you will.

Beauty is beauty no matter how old you are. Fortunately, I'm married to a milf, so I don't need to go elsewhere. But I can look...just not when she's around.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The MILF is actually pretty disappointing. Although they know more than most girls who are younger, if they've had children the feeling of sex isn't as pleasant.

Oh do tell more!
This Made Me Laugh So Hard
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Quote by metaldud536
Oh do tell more!

What's there to tell? I had sex with an older woman a few years ago. I pretty much summed the whole thing up already. She was a freak and didn't really have anything that was off limits. But when you've just ended a very long relationship and have a couple of kids, they just aren't as uhh... Tight I guess. And in my personal experience, I only had sex with her two or three times. Because she was also having sex with other people. Long story short, she wound up getting herpes after having sex with some dude at a bar. Good times.

It really didn't feel that good or anything. But I had a crush on her for awhile before then. So I felt like I accomplished something. And I learned how to be more open with what I want sexually, so there's that.

My little brother, however, is currently living with a woman who has two kids who is ten years older than him. Weird guy, my brother.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
It's always been my dream to be with someone older than me.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Jack Off Jill
*Riveting tale*

Ah but that probably won't apply to everyone. Sure if she's had multiple kids I could understand.

Yes I fancy some of the women in my neighborhood who are older than me.
Quote by metaldud536
Ah but that probably won't apply to everyone. Sure if she's had multiple kids I could understand.

I specified that in the first post. Though, I also slept with a girl who only had one kid and it wasn't as good, either.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Trowzaa
I'd go for DILFs. Dads I'd like to fuck. It's not gay if I pretend to not enjoy it.

Fixed. And also, any woman is a daughter.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Jack Off Jill
*MILF anecdote

Coolest guy in the pit. Probably because i still read everything you post in tom waits' voice.