Page 1 of 4
So, I just found out that Skrillex is Sonny Moore. For those of you who don't remember, Sonny Moore was THE scenefag at the forefront of the scenefag movement. He was in that shitty band From First to Last, and they played terrible ****ing music like this and haunted most of us through high school, I'm sure.

Now, he looks like Corey Feldman's character in Stand by Me, except 15 years older.

I honestly would not have made the connection at all had I not stumbled upon his Wikipedia page and said "that name sounds familiar." I like Skrillex; I hate From First to Last. Now, I feel like the weight of the world came crashing down on me. #innerconflict

tl;dr Skrillex = Sonny Moore; my mind = blown.

What about you guys?

P.S. Yes, I live under a rock. I avoid the news, and I don't watch t.v.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Hashtags blow my mind. #I'mEnjoyingMyselfTrollingSomeoneWhoThinksUGisTwitter
you're a stone fox
People actually like dubstep.

Trolololololo

EDIT: I feel like an asshole for saying that, sorry.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Saint78

#
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Trolololololo

It's ok. I was going to say the same thing.
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Trolololololo

pinga
Quote by Colgate Total

Now, he looks like Corey Feldman's character in Stand by Me, except 15 years old.

Let me fix that for you

And stop hash tagging on UG, you look rediculous. Do you make controversial statements in live concerts and say "Hashtag Viva Revolution!" after it, too?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by Saint78

You can't put apostrophes in hashtags. #n00b #fail #facepalm
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by bastards
Let me fix that for you

And stop hash tagging on UG, you look rediculous. Do you make controversial statements in live concerts and say "Hashtag Viva Revolution!" after it, too?

Being unable to spell ridiculous correctly makes you look ridiculous.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

string theory blows my mind from time to time, what really gets me is i follow it very well. maybe i was born to be a string theorist? idk, maybe music theory, less math hahahaha
Quote by Cb4rabid

skrillex is good for one thing, being high as balls, smacking, some good vibrations i must say, but hes gay, kinda awkward hahaha
Quote by Colgate Total
Being unable to spell ridiculous correctly makes you look ridiculous.

#WinsomeLoosesome
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Every time I run into an old friend from when I was a kid in grade school.

Seriously, that stuff freaks me out. I've been seeing this person for years as this little kid, and now they're almost as tall as me. And they have beards. Or breasts. And their voices are so much lower...

Either way though, it's a pretty big, jarring change from the little kids I know them as.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
[sarcasm]
oh look, something that i don't like, so therefore, i automatically think it's horrible.
[/sarcasm]

i really don't like plain celery. perhaps i should make a thread about it tasting like ass, and how much i despise it.

EDIT: not a fan of from first to last. never really listened to their music.
Quote by Colgate Total
You can't put apostrophes in hashtags. #n00b #fail #facepalm

Why not? Who are you to tell me I can't put apostrophes in hashtags? Fascist.
you're a stone fox
I'm guessing that you just started listening to Skrillex.

Quote by genghisgandhi
What the hell does this mean?

That he likes to listen to robots make love while stoned.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Saint78
Why not? Who are you to tell me I can't put apostrophes in hashtags? Fascist.

Because you just ****ing can't, man. #yourearetard would end up looking like #you'rearetard and all that would be searched when you click on it would be "#you."
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by genghisgandhi
What the hell does this mean?

I just spent 10 minutes trying to figure it out. I still don't know. And how come you switched from Due to Thrash?!

EDIT: ^ Chill brah, I was joking.
you're a stone fox
That's how I discovered Skrillex actually
Someone was crying about how he left FFTL then all surprised about his new direction, so I looked it up.
/hipsterknewskrillexbefore"dubstep"fansdid
Quote by Weaponized
I like From First to Last but hate Skrillex.

I respect your opinion, your taste in music, and you as a person. #gofuckyourself #fuckyou
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

I remember being in grade 7 and hearing he left FFTL to do some sort of electronic project. At the time I was sad cause I was into that shit back then, but yeah I knew about that for a while now.

Also, Travis Richter (another former member of From First To Last) was also the vocalist on the last Human Abstract album. Crazy story huh?
Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember being in grade 7 and hearing he left FFTL to do some sort of electronic project. At the time I was sad cause I was into that shit back then, but yeah I knew about that for a while now.

Also, Travis Richter (another former member of From First To Last) was also the vocalist on the last Human Abstract album. Crazy story huh?

Those were rough years. Everyone who had a can of hair spray tried to look like Sonny Moore.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Wait..weren't you that guy that also just realized about the drug war in Mexico?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by WCPhils
I've never heard of that band

Skrillex or FFTL?

I'm glad to say that i've never liked either of them. #pretentious
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Saint78
Why not? Who are you to tell me I can't put apostrophes in hashtags? Hashist.

Fixed
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Colgate Total
Those were rough years. Everyone who had a can of hair spray tried to look like Sonny Moore.
They were indeed my friend. I liked the music, but I didn't scene the shit out of myself to try to fit in. There was one group in my town that used to cover FFTL and Escape the Fate all the time, granted they're all in decent bands now but at the time they looked and sounded pretty gay.
Quote by bradulator
Skrillex or FFTL?

I'm glad to say that i've never liked either of them. #pretentious

FFTL.

Skrillex doesn't bother me too much. I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it, but my brother plays it every once in a while, and it's OK.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
FFTL wrote a song called Emily, my friend showed me how to play it on the guitar since the girl I was with at the times' name was Emily. I went and bought the CD after learning how to play it. My mind was blown at how awful the vocals were.

I found out my neighbor loves FFTL so I learned Emily again so I could play it for her. Feelings of nostalgia were soon had.

/rambling
Judith Barsi

Finding out the little girl who voiced Ducky in the original Land Before Time movie was shot and killed by her father.
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
Quote by epiless

/rambling

I think you mean

#rambling
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last season Sidney Crosby outscored 13 entire teams while playing only half a season.
Quote by campbell92
Here that kids, ants love cum.

Quote by Jaymz2K
I was about to suggest this. Listen to this man, he is wise and all-knowing.
Page 1 of 4