So, fish keeping / aquariums are a huge hobby. Surely I can't be the only one here that does it?

Tank 1: 160 litres, containing a Tiger Oscar, 40cm Pleco and 3 Bala Sharks. Kept at 27c. White silica gravel + large rocks.

Tank 2: 40 litres, containing 3 Shubunkins, a Red + White Goldfish and a Bristlenose pleco. Kept at room temperature. Black silica gravel + small bright white rocks.

On my wishlist is another Oscar. And a Silver Arowana in a 6ft tank when I have the money.

Whats your setup? Anyone need advice?
RIP Tom Searle.
The Betas are cool. I wouldn't mind one, but it would turn into an expensive snack for my Oscar
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Beta Fish named Kratos, waddup?

I have a Beta Fish named Sonic
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I saw this type of shark that I always wanted, but could never get. Now I forget the name. I had something to do with blue, and the tail, or tip.
Quote by MH400
How do you keep your betas? Tank size?

My sister has a bunch.

She keeps them is pretty small tanks. Some of them are just vases and stuff like that. They don't need much room.

Oh, and you can't have more then one in a bowl or they tend to kill eachother.

Edit:

V Nice
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 25, 2011,
Quote by WCPhils

I have a Beta Fish named Sonic

My girlfriend and I have a Beta Fish named Sonic too!

DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
I used to have a tank with some like neon lookin small fish when i was a lot younger. I looked after them for while but then got bored i guess. I ended up not really feeding the fish or cleaning the tank for a long ass time. So when i ended up cleaning the tank and putting new water in, there weren't any fish. Did they naturally die? Did they viciously eat eachother? Idk. I do know that i was not fit to take care of fish.
I had a betta splenden named Aki. One day I brought a goldfish home from the carnival. I placed the goldfish in a vase adjacent to Aki's bowl. Aki gave the goldfish a staredown for ten minutes until it died. Scared to death, quite literally.

(Invalid img)
Quote by due 07
I had a betta splenden named Aki. One day I brought a goldfish home from the carnival. I placed the goldfish in a vase adjacent to Aki's bowl. Aki gave the goldfish a staredown for ten minutes until it died. Scared to death, quite literally.

(Invalid img)

On an almost similar note, I won a betta at the carnival, named it Ralph, and somehow managed to keep it alive for a few months. It started turning white after a while. I'm pretty sure it had cancer or something.

RIP Ralph
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
haha, awesome.

My 2 tanks are next to eachother. My Oscar keeps trying to break through the side of the tank to kill the Shubunkins. It just patrols up and down, flared gills etc
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by bradulator
On an almost similar note, I won a betta at the carnival, named it Ralph, and somehow managed to keep it alive for a few months. It started turning white after a while. I'm pretty sure it had cancer or something.

RIP Ralph

Aki lived for an obscenely long time. Like four or five years or something. I remember his mock funeral like it was yesterday.
I use to have a fish tank. But most of them died except this fish i named camo. It lasted 2 years after the disaster that kill his brethren. He could change his blue and white patterns what kind of fish is this?
Quote by CPDmusic
I'm content with being a horny mutant lizard.