Page 1 of 2
By stick, I mean you can still enjoy watching it.

For instance, when I was a kid, I loved the Rugrats on Nickolodeon. I went back one day and watched an episode on youtube, and it was kind of boring. Same story with shows like Kenan and Kel or All That.

Hey Arnold was another one of my favorite shows, but I still enjoy watching that show just as much, if not more now than when I was a kid. Lot of themes and subjects in that show I didn't pick up on as a kid.

That Disney movie The Fox and the Hound was one of my favorites as a kid, and about a year ago, I remember I saw it on youtube and thought "Let me watch just the beginning for some nostalgia." I ended up watching the whole thing and loved it.
I still watch Hey Arnold, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, What Now?, Wild Thornberries, Rugrats, and Ahhhh Real Monsters.

But I really want to see some old school TMNT again.
I can still watch most Disney movies from my childhood and enjoy them to no end, but as far as TV shows go, I haven't really seen any from my youth lately, so I can't say.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Doug wasn't as awesome when I watched it on youtube like a year ago.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Doug wasn't as awesome when I watched it on youtube like a year ago.
Well, that's probably because Doug was never awesome.

Although to be honest, the only reason I watched Doug was because I was waiting for the rugrats, which came on right after.
ReBoot...
It's on netflix but after watching the 1st episode it's gonna be hard to watch more
Still gonna tho

EDIT- WHAT?! Doug is awesome! Quail man and porkchop are awesome
Last edited by DukeDeRox at Sep 25, 2011,
I know these aren't shows but I loved to watch The Secret Of NIMH and Watership Down when I was a kid.

Most of the shows I watched when I was a kid, I still love to watch. Like Recess XD
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
Quote by The Madcap
By stick, I mean you can still enjoy watching it.

For instance, when I was a kid, I loved the Rugrats on Nickolodeon. I went back one day and watched an episode on youtube, and it was kind of boring. Same story with shows like Kenan and Kel or All That.

Hey Arnold was another one of my favorite shows, but I still enjoy watching that show just as much, if not more now than when I was a kid. Lot of themes and subjects in that show I didn't pick up on as a kid.

That Disney movie The Fox and the Hound was one of my favorites as a kid, and about a year ago, I remember I saw it on youtube and thought "Let me watch just the beginning for some nostalgia." I ended up watching the whole thing and loved it.

my girlfriend bought me that movie for our first year anniversary lol amazing gift
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
I tried watching Power Rangers. It wasn't as life changing as I remembered.

Kimberly was still sexy as hell though
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by The Madcap
Well, that's probably because Doug was never awesome.

Although to be honest, the only reason I watched Doug was because I was waiting for the rugrats, which came on right after.

How dare you

I loved it, I don't even remember why. Quailman still kicks ass and is a great halloween costume.

Fox and the Hound is incredibly underrated though.

Quote by ponypenis
I tried watching Power Rangers. It wasn't as life changing as I remembered.

Kimberly was still sexy as hell though

I agree with this as well. I want to watch the Space Rangers ones cause those were my favorite. But the first era is only good for nostalgia's sake.
Two shows that stuck with me are Doug and Wonder Years. I could watch Doug over and over again for the rest of my life and I would never get tired of it. Wonder Years was great too.

There are quite a few shows that don't stick, though. One of them is Saved By the Bell... I went back and watched a few episodes and I couldn't get over how terrible it was. Another one is Family Matters. Any time I see the words "Up Next, Family Matters", I instantly change the channel. Power Rangers is another one...

I'll go ahead and stop there.
Quote by bradulator

I agree with this as well. I want to watch the Space Rangers ones cause those were my favorite. But the first era is only good for nostalgia's sake.

Why does my quote say ponypenis?

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Why does my quote say ponypenis?

It sounds more adorable.
I still watch DBZ but I realise how overdramatic, incoherent and poorly written it is.
Funny, I've always found Rugrats to be bad. Even as a kid, it just felt immature, but then again, my favorite show as a kid was Batman, so maybe that says something.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I used to love DBZ and Dragonball was pretty cool. I recently watched all of Dragonball and loved it, but DBZ has way too much filler and drama. And it's actually martial arts, not three episodes of powering up.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I just recently watched the entire first season of Digimon on YouTube. Still as awesome now as it was when I was a kid.
Wanna hear a joke?.............Women's Rights....haha
Spongebob and Dragonball Z.

Mostly Spongebob.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I guess SpongeBob and Rocko's Modern Life, although I don't watch them as much as I watch, say, Community or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The first few seasons of SpongeBob were especially brilliant, though. My taste has differed a fair bit since being a kid.

Actually, I still watch Daria.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Sep 26, 2011,
when i was young i watched Home Improvement, and Married with Children when my mom wasn't around to stop me (not sure why, it's not that crude at all).
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I watched some old Pokemon on YouTube the other day and it was disappointing. Seriously the lamest most embarrassing shit ever. I can't believe I was as obsessed with it as I was. Then I watched Powerpuff Girls and I enjoyed it more than ever. Weird.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I guess SpongeBob and Rocko's Modern Life, although I don't watch them as much as I watch, say, Community or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The first few seasons of SpongeBob were especially brilliant, though. My taste has differed a fair bit since being a kid, though.

Actually, I still watch Daria.

Only just noticed that you changed your sig. Intriguing.
Quote by devourke
Only just noticed that you changed your sig. Intriguing.

And you win first Pitgoer to mention it.

I told all the guys in the FiM thread that I was waiting for someone to notice.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
And you win first Pitgoer to mention it.

I told all the guys in the FiM thread that I was waiting for someone to notice.

I guess I just have godlike observation skills. So godly I don't even know what the FiM thread is...
Quote by devourke
I guess I just have godlike observation skills. So godly I don't even know what the FiM thread is...

You don't need observational skills when it comes to my signature. You could be blind and still see it.
rocket power sucks now

Little Nemo is still one of my favorite movies
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by The Madcap

OMG! I remember this movie now. Yeah, I liked that when I was younger. I mean, really younger.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
from early teenage years-
i love buffy the vampire slayer. season 9 of the comics has just started too.
its great.
now extra flamey
Last edited by Ikey at Sep 26, 2011,
"bring out the dancing lobsters!"

that's still hilarious...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Pretty much everything except for Power Rangers. I mean I still love the idea of Power Rangers because it was such a big part of my life back then but I don't really like it anymore.

I don't watch TV much, but when I do I'm not picky at all.
cat
Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Dragonball, Spongebob, The Brave Little Toaster, The Lion King

There are plenty that I have seen since and would not watch again, the ones above are some I would be willing to catch an episode or two in the right mood.
Hanna-Barbera era Tom and Jerry. Best. Cartoon. Ever. Just watched some episodes a couple of months back, and it was the best.

Quote by CoreysMonster

This was actually even BETTER than I remembered.

I used to love watching this show, but I always had trouble since the only time it came on was during school hours.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I find Cow and Chicken far more entertaining at age 16 than at the age of 6...
I'm one of a kind

I'm designer!

never again will I repeat myself
enough is never enough
never again will I repeat myself

Page 1 of 2