Hey i need some help with a solo.

e|---------17~--------------/17~-10~-9~-7~------------------------------------------|
B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-14~-14~-14~-14~-14~\---------------------------------7h9----7h9---7h9-9/11~|
D|-------------------------------------------------7h9---7h9-----7h9--------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The part with the hammer-ons goes really fast in the song, so how should my fingers be positioned? I was thinking barr with index finger on 7th but is there another way?

Thanks.
Personally, there's not enough switching to constitute barring. I'd just make the switch, and when that slide/vibrato come at the end you won't have that awkward transition from having your index barred to pushing a wide vibrato. It depends on context, of course, but it's a personal preference to dislike barring. You want economy of motion, but this situation is more of what you feel comfortable with.
modes are a social construct
i think no barre is needed.

I guess you have trouble when the hammer ons with 7 and 9 begin.

My advice would be:

1. Play the first 2 7h9's with 1 and hammer with 3.
Although it says hammer to the the 2 7h9;s on d and g strings, my advice would be to make a slide using fingers 2 and 3, so that your index remains free to play the next 7h9's that follow on the g string