Okay I currently own a Peavy 60 watt vyper hybrid amp. Its kinda a pain to use and i want something simpler. I was looking at getting the sanpera II pedal to make it easier to use but im wondering if my money would be better spend going towards a new amp. I have always like the vox sound and was thinking of getting a vox ac30vr because it fits my budget of 600 usd. I Would really like to get a vox amp but not sure if this amp is more of a side grade, I would like to save up for the ac30 but just not sure it would be financially responsible of me at the moment to get it.
Last edited by storicII at Sep 26, 2011,
The Vox is more of a side step than an upgrade.

For a modeler, the Vypyr's hardly complicated... you could get the Sanpera I instead of the II, which is a simpler and smaller pedal.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I like vox, but in order to make it an upgrade yeah you may have to go more expensive. In my opinion unfortunately one way another whether it be on a higher end amp or pedals searching for the right tone....one way or another sometimes I think its best just to save until you know you want something...