I'm looking at this guitar: http://www.jadeaustralia.com.au/babicz3.html

But I have never heard of this brand before, does anyway know if this brand is generally any good?
And just because its "fingerstyle" does that mean I cant get a good sound using a pick for chords? Because thats all I really want for it.
TBH. Yuck. I don't like them.

You'd get a better response in the Acoustic Guitar forum.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Is that based on look, or guitar quality?

I tried the acoustic forum and had no luck.
Both.

Check out the Ibanez Artwood range, they have some lovely guitars. And if you can stretch maybe look at Seagull Acoustics or even a low end Maton.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Fingerstyle guitars generally means a wider nut. This allows you to get your fingers in between the strings to play them. You can still play with a pick, but because they're designed for the fingers they have no pick guard, so you can scratch the body and you may not like the greater distance between each string.

And good tip - Don't spend just under $2,000 on an acoustic you've never touched in your life. Bad move. You may get the guitar and hate the tone. Always try THE guitar (not just the same make/model but the actual guitar) you are planning to buy as there are many variations in tone, much more than electric guitars. (I'm assuming you're planning to buy it online because you're asking questions about its tone).
Fuck the system - Use non-standard tunings!

"Now the guitar is no more than a cowbell, so easy to play, that there is no stable lad who is not a musician on the guitar" Inquisitor Covarrubias 1611