Fast and the furious, tokyo drift
9 24%
Fast and the furious 4
0 0%
Fast 5
4 11%
Voters: 37.
Hey pit.

Having this argument with a friend, i prefer the first one, while he prefers the new one.

Which do you guys like.

Poll on the way
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

none of them
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Sep 26, 2011,
the 3rd one, only cos it has drifting.

I only just saw the latest one, and it seems that they've completely blown off the whole car movie plot and just gone for the violence and drugs, with a splash of cars thrown in to keep it like it used to be.
What i like about TFATF is that its not trying to be serious, you know its a cheesy car flick.

That said, tokyo drift was my favourite.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
The first one...Tokyo Drift was hilarious coz the dude there was this redneck version on paul walker with a ****ed up grill
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Shame you couldn't get the names of the films correct:

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
Fast Five
They're all shit but I voted the first one.

I especially hate it how they couldn't even think of a name for the 4th and 5th ones. The title of the sequel is also laughably bad.
seeing it how i´ve only seen Fast 5 i´ll give my vote to that one.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Shame you couldn't get the names of the films correct:

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
Fast Five

Duh lol. My bad
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

I saw the first 2, they were just awful. I mean I'm not a car fan anyways, but it was just so boring to me.. I can't imagine how shitty the new ones are.
The first one.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Mack56
Fast Five because at that point the series nose-dived into self-parody.

I haven't actually seen it. Sounds great when you put it like that, though.
Meh. If I had to pick the least sh*tty I'd say part 2. The series developed bipolar disorder by 4 and I liked the third better when it was Initial D.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by Random3
Sorry, films need to have more than fast cars, cleavage and explosions to keep me interested.

Are you gay?
Really? Fast and Furious are like the Nickelback of films. First two were okay but they're just pumping out the same shit now.
Could you have possibly added any more"F's" in the title? Say it out aloud, and you'll understand

OT: Never seen 'em
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I loved 2 Fast 2Furious. I was like 13 when I saw it though. That Nissan Skyline was very nice at the beginning.
Angus = god
Tokyo Drift because the shit's always going down in China Town!

EDIT:

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Really? Fast and Furious are like the Nickelback of films. First two were okay but they're just pumping out the same shit now.

Nah, Twilight are the Nickleback of films. The attempts at manliness are laughable, only tween girls like them, and you should probably kill yourself if your girlfriend is a fan.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Sep 26, 2011,
I love them all for different reasons.

But the third one has the most Han, as well as the best soundtrack and the most racing.

I do love the last one a fair bit though, it only dropped down my list because there was nowhere near enough cars. They're using it as a transitional film to make the next trilogy practically all action.