So for my school assessment I
must write a script. The script is an interviewer interviewing friar Lawrence (guy who gave Juliet poision) and asking him about the event that happened during the romeoandjuliet play. What questions should I have him ask?

Tha is
get drunk and puke on the teacher
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Some school assignments seem like they were written by a class as an assignment.
Ask him would he smash Juliet's back doors in?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Ask him would he smash Juliet's back doors in?

Second question: Would he smash Romeo's back doors in? Or is Romeo beyond the age accepable to men of the cloth?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by blue_strat
Some school assignments seem like they were written by a class as an assignment.

huh?
Quote by blue_strat

(Invalid img)
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
ask him why he didnt just let them **** in his church, thats all they needed to do, not some shit elaborate scheme involving faking a poor girls death
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
ask him why he didnt just let them **** in his church, thats all they needed to do, not some shit elaborate scheme involving faking a poor girls death

this is actualy a valid question, but phrase so you dont get in shhit at school. Or maybe just ask like, "why did you let all this stuff happen, like why marry them against the will of there parents?" just something like that. maybe this wil actualy help.
"First of all, Lawrence, let's start with a simple, yet important question.

"Will you hang out with me, bro? It'll be totally awesome. We can smoke cigars and shit."
Quote by perszzac
this is actualy a valid question, but phrase so you dont get in shhit at school. Or maybe just ask like, "why did you let all this stuff happen, like why marry them against the will of there parents?" just something like that. maybe this wil actualy help.

Already got that shit, minus the effed up nun rape fetish shit or whatever