On September 31st 2011 Facebook will start charging you for your account. To avoid this, you MUST get NAKED, use a PERMANENT marker pen and write on your forehead the word S-U-C-K- E- R, and then stand on your dining room table and do the Macarena, al the while singing ”I Will Survive”. After filming and posting it to your Facebook wall and YouTube, then, and only then, will Mark Zuckerberg come down your chimney to tell you that your account will stay free Pass it on 8 hours ago

Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
I can't believe people think they will charge. They are one of the most successful and biggest companies around right now and they make all their money from advertising, so they don't need to charge. Plus, if people logged out once in a while, they'd see it says "It's free, and always will be".
I lol'd
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
****ing sick of those people who post the other one, actually believing they're going to be charged to use it because the message says "it even said so on the news!".. Which it didn't.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I can't believe people think they will charge. They are one of the most successful and biggest companies around right now and they make all their money from advertising, so they don't need to charge. Plus, if people logged out once in a while, they'd see it says "It's free, and always will be".

They also make money from selling our personal info to the other marketing companies...
That made me laugh.

Seriously though, my fucking news feed recently keeps getting full of people posting this bullshit thing about facebook charging members, and asking everyone else to post it as their status. It's getting right on my tits. Because of course! If it were true, knowing how to COPY AND BASTARD PASTE is going to mean that magically you wouldn't be charged And I don't for one second, think that all these people posting shit about it ACTUALLY believe that it will happen, and anyone who does should not be using the fucking website in the first place on account of being so damn dense.

/
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Plus, if people logged out once in a while, they'd see it says "It's free, and always will be".

This'll never happen
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
try not to be irritated by stupidity.. be amused, you'll laugh a lot more
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Wait, is this for real?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by coco-loco
Wait, is this for real?

Worked for me, which was weird because I don't even have a chimney.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by coco-loco
Wait, is this for real?

No, it's a scam that's going round.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Kensai
Worked for me, which was weird because I don't even have a chimney.

It's probably like what Tim Allen does in The Santa Clause
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I hate how blatantly stupid people can be to believe this. On the login screen, right below where it says "Sign Up", read what it says.

It's free and always will be.

I did what was in the OP anyway. I assure you though, it was not Mark Zuckerburg who came down my chimney.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Oh, okay. Thanks guys. I don't even have Facebook, but I'd hate it even more if that were true haha
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
You should all see my new facebook profile pic, such a sexy shot of me with sooo much cleavage showing

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
I tried this and nothing happened. Am i doing it wrong?
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Nice try Google+
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by horizins
30 days has September...

Lrn2troll Damn '11er

I laugh at people that actually believe this though The same shit has been going around since myspace was popular. 'omg repost this shit or tom will start charging $10 a month for every account so he can afford a camera to take a new profile picture!'
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
If you really wanna start mass Facebook hysteria, integrate this picture into your posts:

Happy trolling!
^It's even better if you upload the same image 27 times into a new album titled "last night's party"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
People care waaaay too much about facebook.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I liked this one

Facebook just released their price grid for membership. £10.99 per month for Gold memeber services, £6.99 per month for Silver member services, or £3.99 per month if you are a chav. Membership is free if you send 5 nudey photos in, or if you copy and paste this message before midnight tonight, unless you live abroad in which case it will be 6am yesterday and you're too late. When you sign in tomorrow morning you will be prompted for payment info.. it is official, cos my mum's friends hairdressers aunty mildred was speaking to some guy who heard it from a jehovahs witness on the bus, so it must be true. If you copy and paste this on your wall your icon will turn blue, then green then into a chicken. Please pass the message on if not your account will be deleted if you do not pay, and then some big ass mutha ****a will slap your bitch on, and shite in your kettle. And nobody likes coffee that tastes like shit.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]