until the rain falls again.
Reflecting foggy rippled visions of what could be
Should be, perfect
The sun should shine for you, you don’t deserve the rain
And hey, maybe, when the sun is shining again
You can tell me to hold my head up
Because secretly…
My world’s upside down too.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Very sweet. I like the last two lines the best as you rap it up nicely. I'm also a big fan of lines that alter the flow of a piece, even if just for a line. So this:

Reflecting foggy rippled visions of what could be
Should be, perfect

was beautiful.

The only thing I could say in critique (and thats because I feel obligated to try), would be to maybe rework the second line a bit as it doesn't flow as well as the rest of the piece and doesn't feel like you intentionally made it longer.

Thanks for the crit man. This is good!
I really enjoyed this piece - its short,sweet and kind of pretty in way. I've got one or two crits but nothing major. You may want to look over some of your punctuation in a few places though, it sort of affects the flow when reading it.

Quote by Mr.Pink101
Angel, hold your head up.
I know it’s more convenient for you to look down
Seeing everyone beneath you,
until the rain falls again. I don't really understand this. Does the rain symbolise something?
Reflecting foggy rippled visions of what could be Great imagery!
Should be, perfect
The sun should shine for you, you don’t deserve the rain Very sweet line.
And hey, maybe, when the sun is shining again The punctuation threw me off a little bit here. It ruins the flow a bit, unless you were going for that effect.
You can tell me to hold my head up
Because secretly… Like the elipses here. Creates a little bit of suspense before giving the final thought of the poem which I like. It emphasises the point below.
My world’s upside down too.

Great piece man, nice work! Check out some of my stuff if you get the chance!