i REALLY like listening to new music , and i REALLY like sharing with friends.

for a while Ive been messing with the idea of this blog, and it finally begins...

UG is always around for my experiments and stuff so i wanted to include you guys. if you have a group or are a musician and think you have some good quality music i would absolutely LOVE to share your music with my audience. check out the first post and join the journey.

http://musicjustus.blogspot.com/

enjoy the music
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
i have been doing it here, as well as other websites and the amount just got out of hand : (
over the last decade or so ive given enough to UG to think that this isn't an unreasonable request =>>>>

thats GREAT tony. im trying to create a place to connect MUSICIAN and AUDIENCE. those who dont care if the music they hear has a social impact ("cool" or whatever) but just wants to hear fresh and quality tunes.

@MUSICJUSTUS

or

musicjustus AT gmail.com

feel free to talk to me about anything. im trying to help not hurt!

Hey mate, if you want some music that varies a lot by albums tehn check out my music
http://vendettav.bandcamp.com/
not all the albums are available there. I'm an unsigned artist btw and self produced too actually

I'd be grateful if you could really put some words about my music together

V
(if you want more about me then come here please www.myspace.com/vshred)
Seems like a very good idea..as soon as we have some decently recorded stuff, I'll upload it.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
wow, the enthusiasm here is CRAZY! like ONE HUNDRED ROLLER COASTERS AIMED THE MOON! i never expected it to work.

are you enjoying the reading? i am in big support of that first artist i picked, he has MANY songs, MANY styles, VERY SKILLED

what do you think?

it is very nice if you comment on the post

I know I CANT HELP IT im just so EXCITED at the prospect of SUCH AN AMAZING WEBSITE IDEA that ive honestly NEVER seen before. KEEP UP the GOOD work my man
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I know I CANT HELP IT im just so EXCITED at the prospect of SUCH AN AMAZING WEBSITE IDEA that ive honestly NEVER seen before. KEEP UP the GOOD work my man

L0UD NOISES
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
'03er advertising?

Wat.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
im not advertising im offering a service. if you dont want people to know about your music then dont send it to me! hahaa

not only an 03er but i used to mod here.

Quote by Thrashtastic15
I have an ALBUM that id like YOU to SHOWCASE to the MASSES

COULD U LINK ME?

if i cant HEAR IT i cant TALK ABOUT IT